“Hotel was very clean. the staff was very polite. the...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Manassas

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Richmond
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

While we were just at the hotel one night, it was great. We went to see Areosmith at Jiffy Lube live and this is the perfect location. I am a General Manager of a hotel and have been in the bussiness 35 years, the team was great, room was clean and comfortable and the grounds were beautiful.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Reston, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Hotel was clean however I work at night so when I came in it was close to 6:30 am. I went to the front desk and asked for a late checkout. This is something I do at all hotels because I work at night and most checkouts are at noon. I was told I could only be given an extra 30 mintues. Wow the room had been empty the entire night, the maids were making noise and vacuming so early in the morning that I could not sleep pass 10am. So I paid for a room for basically 3 1/2 hours. The man at the front desk told me the hotel was booked so I could not stay pass 30 minutes..... Hello checkin is at 3pm and the parking lot was empty....... I see an issue..... Not sure why I could not stay till 2pm and be 1 of the last rooms that got cleaned but ok I left not happy at all. Definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone I know

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed for 3 nights this past week and I've vowed never to stay here again. In terms of issues, where do I even start?
The pros: Clean, nice restaurant on site. Free copies of USA Today. Comfortable beds.
Cons: Towels were FILTHY! Mine were stained and one had a large tuft of hair sticking out of it. Gross! The sink water smelled like sewage. There were bugs in the room (this was on the 4th floor, no windows open, so I'm not sure how that happened).
My room service order was ignored and left on the door, never picked up. Also, dirty dishes stayed out front of one room for the ENTIRE 3 days that I was there. No one picked them up!!
The sheets were stained and the movies channel didn't work (no connection).

This "hotel" is pretty horrid.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Salem, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived to stay at this hotel, stayed in the area because of a concert in late July, 30 minutes after the scheduled check-in time (meaning, we SHOULD have been able to check into a room). We had to wait for 45 minutes, and spoke to the desk after other guests were placed in the same room type (king bed), whom arrived after we did (meaning they did not have to wait). Other guests were also waiting as long as we were. After speaking to the desk, we were placed in a room on the bottom floor near laundry area w/ black mold problem on the molding near the floor around the bed. It was gross, and the entire room stunk. After speaking to the desk again, we were moved to another room (again, following another 45 minute wait).

By the time we got placed in our room, we had only a minute or so to get ready to go to the show without being super late to it. I will NOT stay in this hotel and do NOT reccommend it to others - poor quality, poor service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Manassas

Address: 10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Manassas 3*
Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
Four Points Manassas Battlefield
Sheraton Manassas
Manassas Sheraton
Manassas Four Points

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.