I stayed for 3 nights this past week and I've vowed never to stay here again. In terms of issues, where do I even start?
The pros: Clean, nice restaurant on site. Free copies of USA Today. Comfortable beds.
Cons: Towels were FILTHY! Mine were stained and one had a large tuft of hair sticking out of it. Gross! The sink water smelled like sewage. There were bugs in the room (this was on the 4th floor, no windows open, so I'm not sure how that happened).
My room service order was ignored and left on the door, never picked up. Also, dirty dishes stayed out front of one room for the ENTIRE 3 days that I was there. No one picked them up!!
The sheets were stained and the movies channel didn't work (no connection).
This "hotel" is pretty horrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Manassas Sheraton
- Manassas Four Points