“Cherry Blossoms Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Garden Manassas to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
Wyndham Garden Manassas
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #14 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Midlothian
“Cherry Blossoms Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

We have friends that live in Haymarket, Virginia. We stayed 5 nights at the Wyndham Garden Inn in Manassas. The rate was very reasonable and for an extra $5.00 a day, my husband and I both got an excellent breakfast. Between 5 - 8 pm is happy hour...beer/wine and dips...there is always a bowl of fruit by the front desk...apples, oranges or bananas. Daily paper free in the lobby. The room was very clean and neat. I can't think of any negative. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our stay couldn't have been nicer. Good job Wyndham.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Laurel, Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at the hotel on 4/12/14 - 4/13/14. The charges were supposed to be $88.48. They ended up charging my card $226.96! Then when I confronted them about it, I was told o well! Are you kidding me! I have to take them to court now to resolve this issue. I signed the registration card, and I authorized for 1 room, $88.48 + $25.00 incidental charge which would be refunded after checkout. Instead they did a double charge, and then stated that it wasn't them. They even denied it after I pulled it up on my cell phone! I can not wait to see how they react in civil court, especially when they are going to have to pay for my traveling expenses! Poor place to stay!

Room Tip: Here is the best tip I can offer, stay away from this hotel room!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Winter Springs, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It looks like this property just recently became a Wyndham Garden. It had a cloth Wyndham sign over the regular hotel sign. The hotel was not the quality I expect from a Wyndham family hotel. The rooms are a little old and need updating. We had visited Manassas battlefield and stayed here because it was close to Dulles and we were flying out the next morning. Got up at 5:00am to take a shower and get ready for a long day of travel ahead of me. Imagine my surprise when the shower hot water knob did not work and only cold water was available. So I ended up trying to wash my hair in the sink and clean up with a wash cloth. I did tell the front desk when we checked out but really nothing we or them could do at that hour and we needed to get to the airport for our flight. Might want to wait awhile before trying this to get a typical Wyndham experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Wyndham Garden Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Manassas

Sheraton Manassas
Four Points Manassas
Manassas Sheraton
Manassas Four Points
Address: 10800 Vandor Lane, Manassas, VA 20109 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #14 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Manassas 3*
Wyndham Garden Manassas is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Garden Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.