Unless you're young and in town to see a rock band, or a school looking to book an entire floor of annoying, disrespectful kids who don't know to be quiet at 7 in the morning and not slam the door over and over, don't stay here!!
Booked a room with 2 double beds and arrived around 11:45 PM after a very long day of sightseeing in D.C. Right away, I was surprised by the condition of the room (stains on the wall, potato chip under the chest, the worst being the 4 ants crawling around on the nightstand and the creepy crawler on the wall). Called to switch rooms and with very little said and no apology, was given another room just down the hall from the front desk, which turned out to be a handicap room with a shower that never turns off (heavy drip
for at least a half hour after turning off). The most annoying part was that we had been put right in the middle of the cast of the kids of Home Alone x10 (!!) who at 6:45 AM started wreaking havoc in the hallways (running up and down them, loudly yelling, and opening and shutting the doors). This lasted until just after 8 (like another review stated) and then (just like another review stated) at 8:30 there was a knock on the door for housekeeping. Because the air conditioner was running, I guess she couldn't hear me say "hold on" but luckily the bar was on and she couldn't open the door all of the way. What I don't understand is why there isn't a printout given of when someone checked in and when they'll be checking out. Who wants their room cleaned the very next morning first thing?? (Side note: there wasn't a "Do Not Disturb" sign to hang on the door)
Don't even get me started on the breakfast option. All I'll say is I'd be interested in seeing the health inspection report.
In all of my 33 years, I've never felt the need to write a review for a "hotel" but I was underwhelmed and flat out disappointed at almost every turn, regardless if it was a so-called "good deal." Although I've seen replies by "management" to the concerns addressed on here, I don't feel like it actually helps. The only reason I'm writing this is to hopefully keep someone from making the same mistake altogether.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Four Points Manassas
- Manassas Sheraton
- Manassas Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Manassas Battlefield is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.