Four Points is a nice hotel. When I first checked in the hotel it did show some age (Worn rug and furniture), but what made my stay was the hot breakfast. I was expecting reg. continental breakfast, but they had scramble egg, ham, oatmeal, and sausage on the hot side, as well as the hot coffee, juices, two type of cereals. and the usual danish.
Front desk clerk in the morning was very nice, call me by name, asked me how was my stay and asked me to come again, which I will if I need to make a quick stop before I head down to Florida.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Four Points Manassas
- Manassas Sheraton
- Manassas Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Manassas Battlefield is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manassas Battlefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.