We had the room next to the exit door. The door to our room was placed so close to the exit door that every time some opened it, it sounded as if they were coming into our room. When my boyfriend had gone out I could not hear a difference between him coming back in and people leaving through that exit. It is a non smoking hotel so people went out it to smoke quite often. Could also hear people getting ice from the ice machine all night. I assume that since so much of what was going on in the hall could be heard by us that the reverse was also true.
Room service is available. However, the only meal I ate while there was breakfast. Breakfast is available by room service. It is quite expensive considering a very nice breakfast is available off the hotel lobby for free. A 15% gratuity and a 5% tax is automatically added to room service. The hotel staff was quite nice in the breakfast area. Real dishes and cloth napkins are used. The hotel staff keeps your dishes cleaned up. They are very friendly and attentive.
The room was quite nice. I found it to be clean and comfortable. My only complaint about the actual room is lack of counter space in the bathroom. I have a lot of girly crap and there simply was not room for it. The bed was very comfortable. There was a very nice work station. Nice tv. The room has a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker and a complimentary bottle of water. In all, the room itself is very nice.
My only complaint on the staff was housekeeping was a little over anxious. It was not quite 8:30am. We only stayed one night and had not checked out. I heard a knocking but between the ice maker and the outside door I just assumed it was that. Then my door actually was opened and there was the housekeeper! Thank God I was dressed!
I did enjoy my stay and I found the hotel to be beautiful and comfortable. Anything you need is there. I would definately go back. I would just ask for a room away from the exits.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Manassas Battlefield Hotel Manassas
- Four Points Manassas Battlefield
- Sheraton Manassas
- Four Points Manassas
- Manassas Sheraton
- Manassas Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Manassas Battlefield is located 25 minutes southwest of Washington, D.C. We are easily accessible from I-66, US 234 & US 29 and convenient to all Washington area airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.