“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Buffet
McLean, Virginia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I absolutely love the food here. We have been going regularly for the lunch buffet and everything is always very fresh and very tasty. Yes, the decor is not all that, the service sometimes is not the best but the food is delicious. The naan is always hot and fresh.

Definitely recommend this place if you like Indian food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Va.
“First visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Six of us went here last weekend. First visit here for all of us. First time in an Indian Restaurant for 4 of us. I was impressed with the food in general. I can't really say what we all had but the Shrimp I had was good but my wife thought her Shrimp dish was so so. A couple of the others loved their dishes. I would go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“They bring the heat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great Indian food and the spicy is really spicy. For one dish, my mother had tears rolling down her face. The lamb was excellent, as was the naan. Unless you're really hungry, one entree and naan could also be lunch the next day. Not too pricey, adequate parking, and attentive service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, VA
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the ambience in this place as well as the people, attendants and customers alike. We were there at a time that it was not busy in the late afternoon and so customers were talking back and forth at different tables about how good the food was and what we should try (since it was our first time).

The food was delicious. I love, love, loved the Butter Chicken that I had. It was just sooooo good. The bread was fantastic too! I am not very knowledgable when it comes to Indian cusine and honestly didn't think I'd like but I was proven very wrong.

We will definitely be going back to this place! Prices were a little high but the quality was definitely there.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, OH
“Delicious meal and great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

The lunch buffet was simply wonderful. I was full before I could sample everything I'd have liked to try. Reasonably priced, they have buffet for lunch and special occasions, possibly on weekend; otherwise menu orders are taken. They close for a few hours in the afternoon, then reopen for supper @ 5:00. I thought the atmosphere was great. I would recommend checking this restaurant out, and plan on stopping again when I'm in the area!

• Visited December 2012