“Awesome hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
CHAMBERSBURG, United States
“Awesome hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Staff very accomodating. Went out of way to make my stay more comfortable. Awesome lounge with bands Breakfast hits the spot. Room very nice. Outdoor swimmimg pool makes you feel great. Would stay here everytime when in area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you it was such a pleasure to receive your review and thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know about your stay. I am always glad to hear that my staff did a great job assisting you while you stayed with us. I am very glad to hear you were able to enjoy our Restaurant and Lounge while visiting with us and we do hope you will stay again soon.

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
roanoke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stay here every time Im in your area, at least 2 times a year. I would not consider staying some where else. Everything I need is within walking distance and your just off 66 and super easy to find Thank you for every thing you do for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy your stay when staying with us and thank you for being such a loyal guest. We look forward to your return. If ever I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call me directly.

luray-virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Best Western Battlefield Inn is like my home away from home. I always enjoy my stay here. Love the open courtyard area. The rooms are very clean and spacious and non-smoking rooms are available. There is a resturant and lounge on site and they also offer a complimentry dinner buffet for the guest on wednesday nights.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we always look forward to having you stay with us. I am so glad to hear you have gotten to enjoy our complimentary dinner on Wednesday evening. If ever I can be of any assistance while staying with us please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Tamm Bragg
hyndman-PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

we stay every mon to friday and this place like our houe and we play house shoes every day cook out and very good picnic spot , swiming pool out side like GREAT !!! and we allways sugest friends and family to come and stay here on regular babsis .... great place to stay !!!

David,

We enjoy having you stay with us and I can not thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us and If I can ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call me directly .

graham , north carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

BEST BEST BEST best western is the best !!! great place to stay this is the place i allways stay and very good sevice and structure of the hotel is ot side pool picnic table and open AIR great .we have whole tean stay this hotel since so long have poker night and live band and dart night and open mic and kairoake night . really ... great

George,

We enjoy having you stay with us each week and we know how hard it is to be away from your family. We try to make this your home away from home. I cant thank you enough for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we look forward to having you continue to stay with us.

roanoke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Easy to find, great location and nice place to stay. Wireless internet was a plus for me and my son. Didn't use the pool because it was raining but the pool is nice here. And you can grill out if you want.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad to hear you and your son enjoyed your stay with us and Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again so that you both can enjoy our pool.

Sincerely
Pasadena, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

EZ access to/from Jiffy Lube Live. Friendly & helpful staff. Nice pool with BQ area. Restaurant has good food and huge portions. Lounge has Live Music on weekends. Only negative is ability to hear exterior noise in rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay I hope you enjoyed the concert at Jiffy Lube . I do apologize for any loud noise that you heard in your room. Please when staying with us do not hesitate to call our front desk so that we can look into any loud noise occurring and stop it. We do hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Tammy Bragg

Been to BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn? Share your experiences!