“Comfort with reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #7 of 19 hotels in Manassas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Comfort with reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very good hotel with clean, comfortable beds including breakfeast with enough choices. Front desk, night team are proffesional to make the stay enjoyable. Close to dulles and DC is only around 25 miles. thank you keeping this hotel with good amenities. Regards.

Room Tip: 2nd floor, corner suits very quiet and good.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for writing such a complimentary review and for taking time out of your busy day to let us know about your stay. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. If I can ever be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call me directly at 703-361-8000.

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
High Rock Lake NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I spend 2 night per week at this Best Western and have excellent service from the front desk. I have, on occasion, been assigned a room next to someone "noisy." I have never had any problem changing rooms, and the front desk was always accomadating and apologetic. As one advisor mentioned, there are construction workers, however they are located in a designated "block" of rooms in the back, right hand corner, and are normally there mon-fri. Ironically, the only problem i have had with noise, is when large groups of children, (soccer, softball etc) are staying. I understand and accept this account Best Western is a business, and filling rooms is part of such. The same logic with the mon-fri construction people.

Room Tip: South side as well as higher floor is quieter and rooms 100-148 are away from the weekly constructio...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this valuable review. I do apologize for any loud noise that occurred during the visit of our school groups. We do have large groups that stay with us while touring the Washington Dc area and after a long day on the bus they are very excited when arriving to the hotel and can be very talkative when locating their rooms. We do have staff members in our courtyard assisting when they arrive to help expedite getting everyone to their rooms. We do enjoy having you stay with us and always look forward to your return each week. If I can ever be of any assistance when staying with us please do not hesitate to call me directly. Thank you for being such a loyal guest.
Bealeton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been staying at this particular Best Western for the past several (7+) years, whenever I'm in the Northern Virginia area. What first attracted me were the great rates in 2007, and what's kept me coming back is the superior staff & above-average lodgings offered here. From the outside, it looks much like any other Best Western; however, the rooms are immaculate & the most comfortable beds I've experience at 4-star hotels. NO LIE! The staff is always willing to go above-and-beyond to accommodate their guests & that is important to me. They honor their word, and immediately follow-up whenever necessary. I highly recommend this particular hotel, as it's a cut above any other Best Western anywhere!

Room Tip: They're all great!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Jackie,

I cannot thank you enogh for choosing our hotel to stay at when in town. We value your opinion and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We look forward to having you return again soon. As always if I can ever assist you please do not hesitate to call me directly at 703-361-8000.

Sincerely
Manassas, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

At 2am, the clerk assigned a room next to ours to college age men. Our room had connecting doors on each side and the hotel was not at all sold out. There were at least half the rooms in the hotel available. These men were extremely loud. Kept slamming the doors. We found out very quickly that the walls in the hotel were extremely thin. The clerks should be trained not to assign rooms next door to people at 2am or to people with connecting doors, if there are other rooms in the hotel available. It was very hard to get back to sleep, especially when we had a 5:45am wake up call. I was originally going to write an excellent review of this hotel, until this happened. We, obviously, didn't have anyone in the rooms next to us before the incident. Other than the thin walls, the room was clean and recently renovated. The door to the room does open to the outdoors, so you did occasionally hear trucks backing up, etc, but they do have a secure door that you have to enter to get to the rooms in the courtyard.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am so sorry you were awaken by a noisy guest that is never a good thing and I will speak with my front desk agents about placing guest in connecting rooms so that we may prevent this from happening in the future. Please do not ever hesitate to contact the front desk If another guest is being loud so that we can immediately look into the situation and stop it from continuing to disturb you or other guest. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the room and that you were happy with the cleanliness of the room. i do hope that you will stay again with us.I would like to thank-you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Please do not hestiate to contact me directly at 703-361-8000 if you have any questions.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my childs group this summer. This is not a hotel for kids or families for that matter! Its is full of construction people that love to hang out at the hotel bar (a local dive!!) Read the rewiews - they let people park their motorcycles next to their room door! Our room smelled moldy and after finally getting some help from the sales girl that we booked through, (who gave us an excuse that she was unreachable due to personal problems with her kids!) we were offered to have our room sprayed with a chemical deodorizer! Manager, please dont take your time to thank me for my review and put the effort in your staff and hotel!

• Stayed August 2012
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I was truly dismayed after reading the review. I do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us because this is not typical of our hotel staff. I have taken a great deal of time to train our staff to go above and beyond for all our guest and their specific needs.We do have large companies and corporations that use our facility faithfully to house their employees because of their trust in us to make sure they are well accommodated during their time away from their home and families, We do have many children and adult groups that stay with us during their travels to the area and they have continued to return year after year due to our hospitality and service. We do have a restaurant and lounge on our property that has been in business for over 30 years that accommodates our hotel guest and has become a favorite to our local guest because of our outstanding service and care. I would like to extend my apologies that my sales manager was not available due to her baby being hospitalized for an emergency. I do wish this had been brought to my attention during your stay so I could have resolved any issues you were experiencing at that time. I am always available to all my guest. We are an I care clean certified property however sometimes misstakes are made and I do try to take care of them immediately during the time our guest stay with us. Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I can be of any assistance in the future. My staff and I do look forward to continuing to take care of each and everyone of our guest.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable. The hotel has been updated throughout. Breakfast was very good it was even served on real plates not paper or Styrofoam. The staff was terrific and quite accommodating. We will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012
Tammy B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we do hope you will stay with us again soon. If I can be of any assistance during your next visit please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Harrisburg, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Best Western Battlefield Inn is a property that was probably built in the 1970s and updated several times since then. The place is clean and quiet and features a hot breakfast 6:30 am to 9:30 am in Addy's which is otherwise its bar and entertainment center. The hotel is showing its age somewhat, with multiple coats of paint evident on fixtures. But the accommodations -- bed, bathroom, furnishings -- are clean, comfortable, and new. I regularly stay at this site twice a week.

Room Tip: Make sure to put out the "do not disturb" doorhanger, as maids have been known to knock wh...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank-you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We enjoy having you stay with us on a weekly basis. I do hope you are enjoying our complimentary dinner every Wednesday night our way of saying thank you to our guest for choosing our hotel for their lodging needs. If ever I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to call me directly.

Tammy Bragg

Been to BEST WESTERN Battlefield Inn? Share your experiences!