“Had 3 good meals here” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Had 3 good meals here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Logan's has good selection and is open later than some places in the area. The food is very good and the prices are reasonable. The service has always been excellent for us. The pond provides a nice view and give the restaurant a unique feel.

Visited July 2013

“Horrible service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went there yesterday and for 14 years in the USA, fisrt time with a worst service in my life, we came when they were not busy, I picked the table that my daughter could see the ducks. I had to remind to people to clean up the table for us to sit, no one seemed to care, they kept walking by us to served other people that even came after us, I think because we were the only Asian people there, everyone was treated very nice but us. We did not care about the food, we just want to see the water and the ducks but I think there are other restaurants have water and ducks.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
woodstock
“Good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My son and I ordered the Ribs/Steak to share. He ate ribs, and I ate steak. It was cooked perfect, we got a lot of food for the money, and our server was awesome!! The boy really likes Logans, b/c he can make a mess with the peanuts, and not get in trouble :)

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh,Pa
“Good food, nice price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had our meal out on the deck. We watched the baby ducks swim around while we ate. Wait staff were extremely friendly.
We accidently forgot an item on our table and when we returned to pick it up. The manager had secured it in his office until we arrived.

Visited May 2013
“Good all around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a good place to get a better than average steak meal at a reasonable price. It is a reliable place for a good casual meal.

Visited January 2013