Stayed in a two room suite for a week and really enjoyed the room to stretch out. We were attending a wedding so had various family members visit our room and all were impressed by the size. Close to the Freeway but is located far enough away that it was very quiet. Breakfast selection was on par and fit our needs. A fairly short drive to the Vienna Metro station although the traffic really backed up during commute hours. Drive with two and use the HOV lane. During the week go early to the Metro station for parking or arrive right at 10 AM when monthly permit sites open up. Ride to downtown DC was around 35 minutes. Overall, had a great stay and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel
- Residence Inn Manassas
- Manassas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located close to major corporations, such as MTC Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Micron as well as Manassas Regional Airport, Nissan Pavilion and Gainesville Shopping District. During your stay with us take time for shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet, Virginia's largest enclosed outlet mall, tour our historical battlefields or wineries that are easily accessible by car, or enjoy a few rounds of golf at Heritage Hunt, Bristow Manor and Lake Manassas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.