I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Residence Inn battlefield Park. It was a nice surprise that they had complimentary happy hour and food for dinner. Equally nice was the breakfast that was provided daily. Cons were a workout room with noisy equipment and my room smelled a bit like wet dog.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Residence Inn Manassas
- Manassas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located close to major corporations, such as MTC Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Micron as well as Manassas Regional Airport, Nissan Pavilion and Gainesville Shopping District. During your stay with us take time for shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet, Virginia's largest enclosed outlet mall, tour our historical battlefields or wineries that are easily accessible by car, or enjoy a few rounds of golf at Heritage Hunt, Bristow Manor and Lake Manassas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.