We have been living at Residence inn due to a relocation while waiting to close on our new house. This review will be helpful if you have to live at Residence Inn with your family. We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. The kitchen has a full sized refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher(very loud). The room has a place setting for 4 and minimal cooking supplies. If you plan on cooking the pots stick very badly and there are no baking sheets.
The beds are comfortable. There is a total of 3 TVs. The internet is free but slow.
There are full sized closets in each bedroom. There are two dressers in each bedroom and one of the bedrooms has a desk.
The hotel and the rooms are kept very clean. There is self service laundry on the second floor($1.50 wash $1.25 dry).
Three nights a week(Tuesday-Thursday) there is some type of dinner meal/snack served. Every morning there is breakfast served with several choices(this has been a huge money saver).
Of course we had to move our dog with us. He can stay for $100 non-refundable cleaning fee. We learned quickly from someone else staying here that the trees in the back of the hotel(our top choice for dog walking) is FULL of ticks. I would recommend walking your dog on the side of the hotel and treating them for ticks before you come. I think the hotel should provide a tick handout to anyone who stays with dogs.
There is an inside pool. There is a hot tub but it isn't working. We have been told they are preparing to remove it. There is a small gym with 2 treadmills, one elliptical, one bike, and free weights.
There is computer station and printer in the lobby available to guests.
There are lots of restaurants and grocery stores close by and the hotel sits right off highway 66.
We have found the hotel very quiet. Overall it has worked out very well for our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Residence Inn Manassas
- Manassas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located close to major corporations, such as MTC Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Micron as well as Manassas Regional Airport, Nissan Pavilion and Gainesville Shopping District. During your stay with us take time for shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet, Virginia's largest enclosed outlet mall, tour our historical battlefields or wineries that are easily accessible by car, or enjoy a few rounds of golf at Heritage Hunt, Bristow Manor and Lake Manassas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.