I was traveling for business and stayed here for 8 weeks as it was centrally located between the two offices I was working in. The hotel itself had what I needed and the staff was kind enough to accomadate my request for a room with an oven. Keep in mind they only have a few of these rooms so ask for it in advance if you would like more than just a hot top. The front desk staff were friendly, the workers in the lounge area always greeted me with a smile and even the maintance man (Dan) was always quick to ask me how I was doing. My only complaint is that the "hot tub" was not functional as they are removing to create a larger exercise ares. The evening socials were ample and had a nice variety. I would stay here again if I was in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel
- Residence Inn Manassas
- Manassas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located close to major corporations, such as MTC Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Micron as well as Manassas Regional Airport, Nissan Pavilion and Gainesville Shopping District. During your stay with us take time for shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet, Virginia's largest enclosed outlet mall, tour our historical battlefields or wineries that are easily accessible by car, or enjoy a few rounds of golf at Heritage Hunt, Bristow Manor and Lake Manassas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.