“Cherry Blossoms in Bloom” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Syracuse, New York
“Cherry Blossoms in Bloom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a wonderful three day stay at the Residence Inn Manassas. The hotel is conveniently located to the Manassas Battlefield park and Washington DC. If you are going to DC and you have two or more people in your car you will want to leave by 8AM to take advantage of the HOV lanes on I66 or wait until late morning.

The hotel is in an extremely safe neighborhood with numerous dining and shopping options within two miles.

The hotel was safe, quiet, very clean, comfortable and the every member of the staff that we interacted with was polite, helpful, and appreciative for having us as their guest. They all exemplify the Marriott Spirit to Serve. My wife commented to me that all of the employees were nice and helpful. A special Thank You to Maria who did a great job with breakfast every morning. She works hard to keep every item stocked and the area clean.

We will definitely stay at this property again. If you are in the area I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Gisella F, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Mark E,

Your comments will be shared with Maria. She certainly takes pride in her work everyday and we are extremely fortunate to have her! I will also express your comments to the rest of our staff, as making our guests feel welcomed and appreciated is our main goal. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit. ~ Gisella gisella.f@marriott.com

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lewis Center, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Great long-term stay hotel. Not exactly the closest to DC, but it's a good value. Would have preferred another couch in sitting area. Liked the tv in there & tv in each room. 2 beds & 2 baths were good sizes.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you swatkins98 for your comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find our sofa comfortable. Please let us know next time, we would have done something to accommodate you better! - gisella.f@marriott.com
mommaof2
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay he while visiting a relative.it was in a nice location and close to shops and restaurants and lota of history locations.the room was nice and cozy with a big tv and lovely little kitchen with all the necessities.the bed was comfy and the shower was nice and hot along with beinh clean.the breakfast was wonderful with so many choices.I am not sure of the kitchen ladies name but she had to be the nicest lady I have ever met at a hotel.the only downfall we had was the pool.with two young sons we always make sure we stay at a hotel with a indoor pool.they enjoy this a lot at night.when we took them down there the pool was cold and was no suitable for swimming.the hottub was luke warm for a replacement for the big pool.I guess it was being redone and the pumps and heaters were taken out.I didnt see anyone doing any work the whole time we were there. It would be nice to warn people if something is not available when doing a reservation.other then that it was a great stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Clifton, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My family completely enjoyed a 6-day stay in a 2-room suite. The hotel is located in a great area for restaurants (important as there is no restaurant in the hotel), shopping malls,and sightseeing with the Manassas Civil War Battlefield only about 1 mile away. It is close to I-66, but its site on a residential side street that insulates it from any traffic noise. The site was very well maintained and clean. Moreover the staff ensured it stayed clean on a daily basis. Since our stay was during very cold winter days,so the gas fireplace in the suite was wonderful, and the full kitchen made making meals and snacks easy. Most important however, was the superb staff, especially Sonia in the dining area, who made it a point to interact with each and every guest to ensure any need they had was addressed. The Receptionists and the Managers deserve high praise for putting on no-cost, special events Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings that included good food and drinks with the other guests making the stay seem more like a family reunion and eliminating the need to even go out for dinner. The complimentary breakfasts were tasty and very convenient including eggs, make-your-own waffles, cereals, bread, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, and sausage. Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. My Grandson really enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. There is also a fitness room and business center. Finally, the cost for a room or suite is very hard to beat making this hotel a true value. You can't go wrong selecting this hotel for your stay.

Room Tip: The 2-room suite is really worth the few extra dollars.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Jon L,

Thank you so much for you kind comments regarding my hotel. We always strive for positive feedback from all our guests. I will be happy to share your review with my staff. We look forward to your next visit!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in a two room suite over thanksgiving..... Very nice staff, good breakfast, clean.... Only down side was the bed was terrible.... My husband and I fell toward the crater in the middle of he mattress.... I would stay again...

Stayed November 2012
Britchik2u,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Battlefield Park Manassas. Although your sleep experience was not up to our standards, please rest assured that we take all comments seriously. We are currently in the process of preparing for a renovation, I am sure on your next visit, you will experience a pleasant night's sleep.
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good service, friendly staff, nice rooms. I will definetely use this hotel more... My room even had a fireplace! Well equipped kitchen, well furnished room.... It is close to Dulles Airport, and is a good start point for trips to DC (mind the rush hours), as well to the Blue Ridge mountains......

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I just got home from a business trip to Manassas and really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My coworker and I shared a 2 bedroom suite and found it had plenty of room. The kitchen was handy, room well furnished, and beds comfortable. We had 3 flat screen TVs to choose from. The weekend breakfast was excellent, the weekdays very good.

I hope to not return to the Manassas area anytime soon, but if I do, this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
AndeeDawn,

It is always nice to hear from guests who stay with us due to work assignments. I'm glad to hear you and your co-worker were able to enjoy your room while able to maintain your privacy.

Been to Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!