“Recommended & would stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Recommended & would stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Great long-term stay hotel. Not exactly the closest to DC, but it's a good value. Would have preferred another couch in sitting area. Liked the tv in there & tv in each room. 2 beds & 2 baths were good sizes.

• Stayed March 2013
Gisella F, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you swatkins98 for your comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find our sofa comfortable. Please let us know next time, we would have done something to accommodate you better! - gisella.f@marriott.com

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
mommaof2
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay he while visiting a relative.it was in a nice location and close to shops and restaurants and lota of history locations.the room was nice and cozy with a big tv and lovely little kitchen with all the necessities.the bed was comfy and the shower was nice and hot along with beinh clean.the breakfast was wonderful with so many choices.I am not sure of the kitchen ladies name but she had to be the nicest lady I have ever met at a hotel.the only downfall we had was the pool.with two young sons we always make sure we stay at a hotel with a indoor pool.they enjoy this a lot at night.when we took them down there the pool was cold and was no suitable for swimming.the hottub was luke warm for a replacement for the big pool.I guess it was being redone and the pumps and heaters were taken out.I didnt see anyone doing any work the whole time we were there. It would be nice to warn people if something is not available when doing a reservation.other then that it was a great stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Clifton, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My family completely enjoyed a 6-day stay in a 2-room suite. The hotel is located in a great area for restaurants (important as there is no restaurant in the hotel), shopping malls,and sightseeing with the Manassas Civil War Battlefield only about 1 mile away. It is close to I-66, but its site on a residential side street that insulates it from any traffic noise. The site was very well maintained and clean. Moreover the staff ensured it stayed clean on a daily basis. Since our stay was during very cold winter days,so the gas fireplace in the suite was wonderful, and the full kitchen made making meals and snacks easy. Most important however, was the superb staff, especially Sonia in the dining area, who made it a point to interact with each and every guest to ensure any need they had was addressed. The Receptionists and the Managers deserve high praise for putting on no-cost, special events Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings that included good food and drinks with the other guests making the stay seem more like a family reunion and eliminating the need to even go out for dinner. The complimentary breakfasts were tasty and very convenient including eggs, make-your-own waffles, cereals, bread, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, and sausage. Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. My Grandson really enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. There is also a fitness room and business center. Finally, the cost for a room or suite is very hard to beat making this hotel a true value. You can't go wrong selecting this hotel for your stay.

Room Tip: The 2-room suite is really worth the few extra dollars.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shawn M, General Manager at Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Jon L,

Thank you so much for you kind comments regarding my hotel. We always strive for positive feedback from all our guests. I will be happy to share your review with my staff. We look forward to your next visit!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in a two room suite over thanksgiving..... Very nice staff, good breakfast, clean.... Only down side was the bed was terrible.... My husband and I fell toward the crater in the middle of he mattress.... I would stay again...

Stayed November 2012
Britchik2u,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn Battlefield Park Manassas. Although your sleep experience was not up to our standards, please rest assured that we take all comments seriously. We are currently in the process of preparing for a renovation, I am sure on your next visit, you will experience a pleasant night's sleep.
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Good service, friendly staff, nice rooms. I will definetely use this hotel more... My room even had a fireplace! Well equipped kitchen, well furnished room.... It is close to Dulles Airport, and is a good start point for trips to DC (mind the rush hours), as well to the Blue Ridge mountains......

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I just got home from a business trip to Manassas and really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My coworker and I shared a 2 bedroom suite and found it had plenty of room. The kitchen was handy, room well furnished, and beds comfortable. We had 3 flat screen TVs to choose from. The weekend breakfast was excellent, the weekdays very good.

I hope to not return to the Manassas area anytime soon, but if I do, this will be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
AndeeDawn,

It is always nice to hear from guests who stay with us due to work assignments. I'm glad to hear you and your co-worker were able to enjoy your room while able to maintain your privacy.
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The Residence Inn is a dog-friendly, mid-priced hotel near Manassas. It is only 20 minutes or so from Washington Dulles airport, and a day trip into Washington DC is easy to plan from here. (Note: the rush hour traffic into DC in the morning and out towards Manassas in the evening can be severe, so plan accordingly. Even going to Dulles during rush hour took an extra 10 - 15 minutes for us.) As for the hotel itself, it is about par for a large chain - clean rooms with uninspired decor. The hotel has a pool and other amenities. Our room was a suite with a full service kitchen, including stove, microwave, coffee maker, plates, glasses, utensils, etc. The hotel staff is friendly and they do their best to help you out. We arrived early in the morning and wanted to sleep after the overnight flight, so they found a room for us at no extra cost. Note - if you do bring your dog, there is an extra charge.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
jdvanvalin,

A well rested guest is a happy guest! I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate you upon your early arrival. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!