My family completely enjoyed a 6-day stay in a 2-room suite. The hotel is located in a great area for restaurants (important as there is no restaurant in the hotel), shopping malls,and sightseeing with the Manassas Civil War Battlefield only about 1 mile away. It is close to I-66, but its site on a residential side street that insulates it from any traffic noise. The site was very well maintained and clean. Moreover the staff ensured it stayed clean on a daily basis. Since our stay was during very cold winter days,so the gas fireplace in the suite was wonderful, and the full kitchen made making meals and snacks easy. Most important however, was the superb staff, especially Sonia in the dining area, who made it a point to interact with each and every guest to ensure any need they had was addressed. The Receptionists and the Managers deserve high praise for putting on no-cost, special events Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings that included good food and drinks with the other guests making the stay seem more like a family reunion and eliminating the need to even go out for dinner. The complimentary breakfasts were tasty and very convenient including eggs, make-your-own waffles, cereals, bread, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, and sausage. Coffee is available in the lobby 24/7. My Grandson really enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. There is also a fitness room and business center. Finally, the cost for a room or suite is very hard to beat making this hotel a true value. You can't go wrong selecting this hotel for your stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel Manassas
- Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park Hotel
- Residence Inn Manassas
- Manassas Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located close to major corporations, such as MTC Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Micron as well as Manassas Regional Airport, Nissan Pavilion and Gainesville Shopping District. During your stay with us take time for shopping at Potomac Mills Outlet, Virginia's largest enclosed outlet mall, tour our historical battlefields or wineries that are easily accessible by car, or enjoy a few rounds of golf at Heritage Hunt, Bristow Manor and Lake Manassas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Manassas Battlefield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.