“Better than you might expect from a chain” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Better than you might expect from a chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Friendly, helpful service - especially when faced with two tired children! Recommend the fettucine alfredo, and of course the salad and bread.

Visited June 2012

West Jefferson, NC
“Great food, excellent server!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We hadn't been to an Olive Garden in a long time since there is not one where we live. The seafood di mare was delicious, very fresh. Our server Bryan was very knowledgable and friendly; he made our lunch very special. The prices were reasonable, and the chianti .... ah! Located near the interstate and lots of parking.

Visited August 2012
Gainesville,Virginia
“Loved the atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

wait staff here is very well trained, very good and prompt.food is good as well, very spacious for big groups, atmosphere is very welcoming ,good for families.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Unexpectedly Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have been on several visits to Italy: Venice, Rome, Milan, Vicenza and so I was dubious that an American chain restaurant could produce decent Italian food. Our meals were excellent. We started with the stuffed mushrooms. Then I had the Eggplant Parmigiano and she had the Capellino di Mare (a seafood pasta with clams and mussels). I have never had such well-prepared eggplant. The portions were plentiful and seasoned to perfection. The breadsticks (although not really an Italian style) were excellent as well. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrenton, Virginia
“Good food, clean restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Went to Olive Garden on Saturday night around 8:00pm and we were seated immediately. We were expecting a decent wait at that time of night so it was a pleasant surprise. It's been awhile since we've gone to an Olive Garden and never this location even though it's the closest to home. The restaurant appeared to be clean, the bathrooms were tidy, which is a pet peeve of mine. I hate going into a restroom and it being trashed up. I ordered the seafood alfredo with salad and my husband ordered the mixed grill with salad. The kids had fettucine alfredo and spagetti with meatsauce & meatballs. The kids liked their food well enough except the broccoli we ordered for my daughter didn't taste as if it had anything on it. When we ordered melted butter the waiter gave us a butter sauce, which my 6 yr old said was terrible. She was expecting regular melted butter, which is what we ordered. She decided she'd just deal with eating the broccoli the way it was, but didn't end up finishing it. The salad was good as I remembered. I love their salad dressing and am very happy they don't try to change it as time goes by. The seafood alfredo was really good, but I noticed since the last time I had it that the shrimp and scallops were smaller, especially the scallops. There were plenty of them so that made up for the size. My husband really enjoyed the mixed grill, it was cooked to his liking. I didn't try it, but I've had it before at another Olive Garden and I liked it. My husband made positive comments about it. I had a berry sangria with my meal, which was very nice and garnished with a big strawberry and orange slice with a slice of lime in the drink. We topped off dinner with splitting a piece of the triple chocolate strata cake, which was served with chocolate and raspberry drizzle across the plate. I love that hint of raspberry. The cake was good, we were all trying to get bites before the others ate it all. We really enjoyed our meal and look forward to coming here more often.

• Visited July 2012