“Its a Chilis” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Bristow, Virginia
“Its a Chilis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Momma had the fajitas and I had the chicken wrap. The fajitas were great and served sizzling at out table. The chicken wrap was tasty, light and wholesome - filled with chicken, corn, green and red peppers, and served with ranch dressing on the side and some broccoli topped with cheese. Overall an enjoyable meal. Service was excellent.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami Beach, Florida
“Great bar and resaurant for a large crowd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were 20 and they handled us efficiently and well. Good drinks (I'm told), food and prices were spot on.

Visited June 2012
Manassas, Virginia
“The joy of Chili's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

After bending my husband's arm, we went to Chli's for a treat to ourselves. We began with
the CoronaRita... oh my what a wonderful, delightful experience that is.. We HIGHLY recommend one if you haven't tried them before. Then we went for the dinner for $20. We began with the fried cheese sticks; my husband ordered this awesome hamburger (forgot they
made them so good) and I had the steak special. The service was great and the food was absolutely wonderful. Such a great change of pace without breaking the bank.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
U.S.A.
“Very accommodating with good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We dropped in as a group of 16 after a debate tournament. The hostess and waiters were very accommodating to put a table together for us. The food did take a bit of time to arrive, but it was absolutely delicious. I had the Buffalo Chicken salad, which I highly recommend. My husband loved the nachos. A friend had the chilli, and said that it was just so-so. But her house salad was really good for a house salad. One of the girls ordered a molten chocolate cake, and she was in heaven with it.

I would definitely go to this Chilis again!!

Visited April 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“So good I went back the next day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

This restaurant was actually so good, I went back the next day. The 2 bartenders that served me and a busy crowd all at the same time deserve recognition here. They were friendly even though they were very busy, the rest of the staff smiled and you could tell they had fun working there together. Overall atmosphere was perfect. Good sports on TV and great happy hour prices for appetizers and drinks. The steak and salmon was to die for. Well seasoned and cooked exactly as requested. If I'm in town, I'll probably go back.