“Server ahould have been the Manager” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 236 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Florida
“Server ahould have been the Manager”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Server ahould have been the Manager, as he took care of everything. Chicken salad with fruit was amazing & half price of the big boys.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“eggs any way you like”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Visited August 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Life decisions made here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manassas, VA
“Just what you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times over the years but not recently. My husband and I decided to venture out last night to get one of their 3 course dinners for $9.99. He had the country fried steak and I had the roasted turkey - both were good. He had bean soup that he said was delicious, I had potato cheddar soup that was pretty delicious as well. I had mashed potatoes and dressing with my turkey and he had a baked potato. The potato was a bit dry and you could tell - may have been sitting around for more than a bit. For dessert, he just had some vanilla ice cream and I had the strawberry sundae - yummmmm. Overall the meal was very good, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent...we'd both eat there again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clifton, Virginia
“Breakfast retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans is our weekend retreat for breakfast.....great food and coffee; Service is always friendly and quick. We buy a newspaper going in and sit and relax and enjoy the morning.
So much to choose from and everybody has what they want without breaking the bank.....

Visited June 2013