“eggs any way you like” 3 of 5 stars

10830 Promenade Dr, Manassas, VA
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 244 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Description: Bob evans at I-66 and Rt. 234 in Manassas.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“eggs any way you like”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Service with a smile -- and fast eggs. we were in a hurry to get along. You always know what to expect at Bob Evans.

Visited August 2013

Manassas, Virginia
“Life decisions made here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I grew up in a family that cooked Bob Evans sausage almost every weekend for breakfast. As an adult, I still enjoy their sausage and have turned my wife onto Bob's. We've made some pretty big life-decisions here over the last few years. We decided to move to Manassas, to buy a house, and picked out a new car all from a booth at this location :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, VA
“Just what you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten here plenty of times over the years but not recently. My husband and I decided to venture out last night to get one of their 3 course dinners for $9.99. He had the country fried steak and I had the roasted turkey - both were good. He had bean soup that he said was delicious, I had potato cheddar soup that was pretty delicious as well. I had mashed potatoes and dressing with my turkey and he had a baked potato. The potato was a bit dry and you could tell - may have been sitting around for more than a bit. For dessert, he just had some vanilla ice cream and I had the strawberry sundae - yummmmm. Overall the meal was very good, reasonably priced, and the service was excellent...we'd both eat there again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Clifton, Virginia
“Breakfast retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Bob Evans is our weekend retreat for breakfast.....great food and coffee; Service is always friendly and quick. We buy a newspaper going in and sit and relax and enjoy the morning.
So much to choose from and everybody has what they want without breaking the bank.....

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Everything you would expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went here while travelling to get a "normal" meal without junk food. Soup and meal were well cooked and tasty, just what we needed. Bob Evans are always reliable in my experience and this restaurant is no exception.

Visited July 2013