“Avery good experiance” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Manassas to your Saves list
Days Inn Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111   |
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Centreville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Understand that peoples travel plans change and when there is a significant change in one's life, there is a set of prioritization. The room I booked on the first time I think the 24th was shifted due to family obligations, meaning a funeral and with people having to change schedules in my family. I had many things to take care of, in terms of dog care and flying to my home family in Me. I did stay later in the week, but was stilled billed for a "now show." I called several times, no manage was on duty, and while I stayed there for 24 hrs, sill no manager that could alter these charges. Where are they? This is a 24 x 7 hotel and never was anyone present to hear my situation and have the empowerment to take a decision. If you cannot reimbursement for the one night stay on Sunday, I will create blogs and also take this up with a regional manager to note that a manager that could make any decisions was NEVER present during my stay and at several times at the desk. My room phone did not work and I reported that. I left messages at the front desk with my phone cell number and not a single person returned my call. Unprofessional management, a complacent staff does not equal good service. I think you need to better train your people because it seems that one pays for (cheaper than the Marriott) is what you get and you are in business for people to get a better deal but with the same courteous service.

Wendi

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas

Address: 7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
#1 Best Value Hotel in Manassas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas
Manassas Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.