“Super 8 Dillon SC” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Manassas to your Saves list
Days Inn Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111   |
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Mahomet, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We enjoyed this stay very much. The room was large with very high ceilings which made it seem bigger. The beds were comfortable and we had a microwave and refrigerator. The staff was very friendly and nice. The Quickstart breakfast was just perfect for me since I take lots of insulin and needed to eat earlier than would be possible with going out. They had yogurt, bagels, toast, cereal, juice, fruit, and waffles which made my choices easy. Our room was very clean. The bathroom was large with the sink inside the bathroom. Some updates could be done as far as granite counters etc but those changes would not have made our stay any nicer. It was an easy drive to Manassas Battlefield and the shopping areas . Would stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor room near the lobby was good for us - not noisy but easy to get in and out.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Jody,

You really took time to appreciate our services. I cannot thank you enough for your perfect description of who we are. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

H Patel
GM
Days Inn, Manassas VA
Canton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had to cancel my reservation late due to an unexpected funeral. I tried calling the hotel to at least cancel and maybe refund my money. Every time I called I was told no one was there to help me and I had to call back when a manager was there. I was told when a manager would be working, but when I called the manager conveniently did not show up for their shift. I found them disrespectful and I had enough to deal with concerning the funeral and was not happy to call them over and over again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Kaitlyn D,

We apologize for the inconvenience especially at a somber and sad time. Whenever we receive any cancellations the best way to cancel the reservation is to go through the same site or travel agent that was used to make the reservation. We appreciate you calling the hotel and letting us know that you would not be arriving that day. Again I apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered.

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas

Address: 7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Manassas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas
Manassas Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.