“Had a good stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Canton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had to cancel my reservation late due to an unexpected funeral. I tried calling the hotel to at least cancel and maybe refund my money. Every time I called I was told no one was there to help me and I had to call back when a manager was there. I was told when a manager would be working, but when I called the manager conveniently did not show up for their shift. I found them disrespectful and I had enough to deal with concerning the funeral and was not happy to call them over and over again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Kaitlyn D,

We apologize for the inconvenience especially at a somber and sad time. Whenever we receive any cancellations the best way to cancel the reservation is to go through the same site or travel agent that was used to make the reservation. We appreciate you calling the hotel and letting us know that you would not be arriving that day. Again I apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered.

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Manassas

Address: 7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20111
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Manassas
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Manassas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Manassas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Manassas Hotel Manassas
Manassas Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Manassas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.