“The room was a lot nicer than I had expected. The only...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7611 Centreville Rd, Manassas, VA 20109   |
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Skowhegan
“The room was a lot nicer than I had expected. The only...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The room was a lot nicer than I had expected. The only thing I would have changed is the fact that the blanket was torn and it was apparent that the linens were not very good quality. The pillows were not very comfortable either. Next time I will probably bring my own linens. Also it would be nice to use better soaps Other than that I enjoyed the stay tremendously. The price was right too!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear C T
Thank you for taking time review your stay at our property. Your comment has brought things on surface which are already being taken care of as an interior upgrades. Please know that your review is extremely helpful in constant effort to provide best service to our guest.

Thanks!
H Patel, Manager
Days Inn, Manassas VA

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
atlanta ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for President Obama's inauguration. Checked in late Sunday night and it was an easy process. My room was 103 and I was satisfied. The room was clean and neat. Breakfast was sufficient in the morning, waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit and pastries. It was quiet and nice. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because they use old sheets. The sheets were clean but they were old. You could see the tears in them. The comforter on top of the bed had a hole in it. I don't usually travel with my own sheets but you may want to consider that if things like that bother u. Other than that my stay was great. It's nearby stores and fast food. The highway isn't too far off and the metro is about 15 min away. Thanks Days Inn for a pleasant stay.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tanisha,

We strive to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms with quality service. We are pleased to hear that your stay was quite and comfortable. We do try to provide balanced breakfast to our guest and that is one of the reason most of our guest are repeated guest. We are working on our interior upgrades and your comments about sheets are being taken care of.

H Patel
Days inn, Manassas
Fontana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here 2 nites and were quite pleased with our room. it was quiet and clean. We were able to do our laundry which we were very happy about! The staff were all friendly and helpful-the gal working the front desk was able to give us change for the washer/dryer, i needed more coffee and they accommodated me no problem. We thought the breakfast was very good-fresh and plentiful. We slept very well both nights we stayed here and if in the area again we would definitely stay again! Morning traffic was a bear but outside of that thumbs up!

Room Tip: we were in rm # 210 and were very happy with it. it wasn't far from the office and breakfast.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager of Sales at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for your fantastic comments about your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you were able to get a good nites sleep. We strive to provide our guests with clean and comfortable rooms with quality service. We are pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful in getting you the items needed to make your stay more comfortable. Thanks again for your thumbs up and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Warm Regards,
K. Patel
Manager of Sales
Days Inn Manassas, VA
Charlston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

this is one of the choice my company gives us and so far so good. tv and other amenties are old in the room but very much usable. bed is comfortable and they offer very good breakfast. servs my needs. beware of route 28 N traffic in morning.

Room Tip: I have always stayed at third floor and so far looks best to me.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Days_Inn_Manassas_VA, Manager at Days Inn Manassas, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review the Days Inn in Manassas, VA. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you back soon as our guest on your next trip to the area.

Been to Days Inn Manassas? Share your experiences!