“Pricey, but delightful” 5 of 5 stars

Manassas, Virginia, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Pricey, but delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I got a gift certificate for Tranquility for Valentines day and finally just got to use it (it's tough to get an appointment there...they are busy and not open great hours for the working woman). I had a wonderful experience. The atmosphere was wonderful and the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The environment was very peaceful. They gave me complimentary snacks and wine while I got my spa pedicure, then took me into a "sleep lounge" to relax while I waited for my massage. It really was a fantastic experience. I will say booking is tough online, their system is strange and I never could get it right, so I had to call---but they were very helpful on the phone. Their services are really pricey, but fun for a once in a while "treat."

Visited March 2013

Manassas, Virginia
“Great Spa Experience - like a vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Soothing, relaxing, heavenly! Only downside is it takes FOREVER to get an appointment!

Visited March 2012
Ashburn, VA
“so/so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

I have been going to Tranquility for over 10 years. I've seen Cindi, Brittany, Erin and Monica. ALL are GREAT stylists. My complaint with Tranquility is that is VERY hard to make an appt. With their very odd hours and being a working mom its hard to juggle my calendar with their calendar. Monday- not open. Tues open certain hours. Friday dont open until noon or something crazy. They should have same hours accross the board. Every time I want to make an appt I find myself calling whenever they are not open. Early in the AM or days they just arent open. Its very frustrating... trying to juggle my calendar, the salon hours as well as the sylists hours all at the same time. They need to figure out a better system- they are loosing clients left and right- especially after Brittany left. Brittany has her own salon in Manassas ... if you find you need an EXCELLENT sylist look at: http://www.trendbenderssalon.com/index.html

Visited January 2011
Sydney
“Worst Experience of any Day Spa I have visited!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

I would not recommend this Spa to my worst enemy! Firstly the lady that greeted myself and partner was sweating and racing around, it probably had to do with the fact the air-conditioning had been switched off which made experience that much worst. I was not informed that young male would be performing the massage and was then told that I should have checked and requested a female as it was not their responsibility to tell me who would be doing the massage.
My boyfriend got a hot stone massage - the word massage should not be included in the description as there was no pressure and he left feeling like someone had placed hot rocks on his back.
The customer service of this business was non existent and when I spoke to the manager she blamed me for the bad service I had received.
All in all I would not recommend this Day Spa as the cost is not reflective of the service, facilities or overall experience we received.

Manassas, VA
“Relax in Manassas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

I've been there a few times and they have remembered me every time. Staff are very professional and welcoming. Facilities are very relaxing. Enjoyed every minute of being there.