“Five-star Chicken” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
The Plains, VA
“Five-star Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is one of those rare finds to which you return over and over -- and I'm guilty of taking too shallow a view of the menu, so enamored am I of their unique chicken and great rice. This is a wonderful place, highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013

Longwood, Florida
“Muy sabroso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Super Chicken is great and the staff is very friendly. The menu has a large variety of Peruvian fare. I went in and placed my order in Spanish and they spoke right back to me in Spanish, I liked that! I ordered 1/4 chicken and 2 sides, being beans and a salad. This was more than enough for dinner and I left feeling sated. The chicken was moist, tender, and delicious, as were the white and green sauces. I was glad that nothing had an overly salty taste. I enjoyed sitting there reading La Prensa Latina and watching Univision noticias! This was the perfect place for a good, fast, and healthy dinner, and I will be going back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warrenton, Virginia
“A very good Pervian Chicken joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have gone here several times over the last year. The chicken is really good. The sides are tasty (I really like the beans and yucca). There are a couple other places I like better in Northern VA (like Edys or El Pollo Rico), but this place is solid.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
King George, VA
“Eat and go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a really nice place if you're looking for something quick, tasty not fancy, and ambiance: fuhgeddaboutit! Its an order at the counter place, they bring you your food at your table. Paper plates (or maybe plastic), plastic utensils, canned sodas. *Very* basic! But quick! And did I say it was good! I'm not a stickler for ambiance, but this did cost the place a star :(
I ordered, went to the rest room and the server was putting my food at my table (self selected!) as I was coming back. I got the chicken (duh!), which was very tasty, and juicy. Stated as Peruvian Rotisserie. Not sure what makes it "Peruvian", but it was good!
The beans which were fine but made me wish I had ordered the rice to go with them. Corn as a half of a piece of corn on the cob, cooked perfectly and very good, nice large kernels.
Two types of sauce came with the meal in little paper cups. One was a green salsa, very tasty and spicy-hot. The other was a cream type of sauce, couldn't quite figure out what it was, but it was good too.
There is carry out and delivery, so if you live near by, you're in luck!
Super Chicken is off my beaten path so the odds are I won't get back (sad to say), but if I'm in the area again, I will.not.hesitate!!

• Visited August 2012
Manassas, Virginia
“Chicken IS super!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The chicken is rotisseried and perfectly done. Try their green rice and their delectable tropical rice pudding to round out a perfect meal.

Visited May 2012