“Excellent as always” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Northern Virginia
“Excellent as always”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

This has excellent Thai and is always seasoned to your taste. Fresh ingredients and an inventive menu. Thy the curry noodle soup or any of the chef's suggestions.

Visited April 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best in Manassas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is consistently the best Thai in manassas. Wife likes spring rolls and my fave is drunken noodles.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place is amazing!! I've been going to this little restaurant for over 5 years, and always great Thai food. For appetizers: Spring rolls are crisp and perfectly done, the sauce is perfectly blended for the rolls; Chiken Satay is very tasty too. Goong Prik Sod, is great as well... spicy fried shrimp with fried green beans. YUM!!!
I order take out for lunch and dinner as a special treat. ^_^

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Good Thai Food in Manassas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Took my hubby to celebrate a major acomplishment for him. The food was good and the service was as well. We had the Seafood Dunken Noodles and the Seafood Hot Plate. He had a Heinken and I had a Thai Cosmo. The food and my drink was good. Nice atmosphere and easy to find location.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“A pleasantly predictable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have patronized this restaurant off and on through the past 10 years. We have always found it to be a pleasant eating experience. The ambiance is quiet so that we can converse without having to shout. The staff is courteous, efficient, and helpful. The prices are reasonable.

I usually have the Pad Thai, the won ton soup (which I LOVE), and a Thai salad with the peanut dressing. I have had the calamari, the curry, and various other dishes. I have never been disappointed.

Since I can't claim any special knowledge of Thai cuisine, I can't make any statements about the authenticity of the food at this restaurant, just that I have always enjoyed it.

• Visited December 2011