“Okay for a one night stay” 3 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10610 Automotive Drive, Manassas, VA 20109   |
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Draper, Virginia
“Okay for a one night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The superior king room was great in that it had some extra room and amenities (mini-frig and microwave). There was no breakfast, wish there had been, other Red Roof Inns have them. The bathroom is very small. The facility and room were very clean and the bed reasonably comfortable.

Room Tip: Maybe a room on the backside of the motel would have been less noisy from the interstate traffic. S...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
POCONOS, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

My son and I stayed here for one night before a flight out of Dulles. Check-in was quick and efficient. The room was clean and what was expected. The area was safe and it was a fairly quick drive to the airport. I would recommend this hotel for this type of layover.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Hampton Roads, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

This is my go to Red Roof when I stay in the DC area for events in Leesburg. I would rather stay here, 30 minutes away, than at the same type of hotels in Leesburg which are lesser quality.

Check in was very easy. The hotel clerk was pleasant and assured me they had saved a first floor room per my request.

The room is a typical remodeled Red Roof with the vinyl "hardwood" foors, upgraded TV and finishes. The room was non-smoking, but they had obviously had to deodorize it recently for someone smoking in the room.

Bedding was clean and fresh and comfortable. Other reviews have noted bugs, but I always check and did not see anything at any time. Behind and under the furniture could use a dusting.

This is a very dog friendly hotel with plenty of grass for walking dogs.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2014

I rated this property average because that is about as best as you can get for a "road side" type motel. The rooms are remodeled and are clean. I liked the "wood" floors. The tv is big and the sink area had plenty of space. We got a standard king, and after 3 nights it felt even smaller then the first night! If I did it all over again, I would probably pick the upgraded king room for a bit more a night. The bathroom/shower area is a tight fit. Check in was easy and the clerk was friendly. There are plenty of food choices nearby- our favorite was Bob Evans. Yes, you can hear the street noise from 66, but it's not too bad. Some of the other guest were a bit questionable and sometimes passing our room being loud at night. We stayed here for a good price with an Orbitz discount and our Orbucks, so it was a good value. We were visiting the battlefields in the area and D.C.and didn't want to keep checking in and out of hotels, so we picked this hotel. The bed was pretty comfortable, but the pillows were a bit thin. We had no problems with finding a parking space by our room.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel early in the morning. The staff are nice and did allow early check in with no problems upon our arrival however our first room was a dbl.bed one of the beds had cheezit crackers all over the comforter so I went to the office and again they were helpful and without complaint "upgraded" us to a master king. Once we got our things moved in it was one roach after another all over the dressers and walls. So AGAIN I go to the office they move us and AGAIN ROACHES! Adults and juvenile. So again we are moved due to the fact that we cld not book another hotel at this time and finally in a room without any noticeable bugs. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone that cannot handle this issue witch I know most of us anyway do not want to share our space with bugs of any sort! There are also allot of police that ride through and what seem to be homeless men and women that come and go around the hotel. Not a good location for children. The rooms are pretty however and without the roaches very comfortable beds and nice tv/microwave/mini fridge combo. Very and I mean jussst enough space to turn around bathrooms. Our rate through hotwire.com was $42 so $54 after taxes I would say they are ok for the price. Stay at your own risk of hitch-hikers

• Stayed October 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

Okay, 2 things that I need to say. The rooms are remodeled, but don't really look different from the past. BUT, the room was quiet and very clean. The staff was very nice and cant think of something that was really wrong with this room.
1 thing they have taken out of some of the remodels in other red roofs are the desk in the superior room. I like that desk. they now add it into the furniture where the drawers and TV are. BUT NOT HERE. They have the old desk that I really like using because you can really spread your junk out when doing paperwork.
Ok, the one thing I dislike in the remodels. The windows used to open. I love fresh air. I had so much work to do and I had my door open until 9 because it was a breeze and 60 degrees. But that's the only bad part.

Room Tip: no real tips. 1 side faces the wood. the other the street, but they have a wall and hill so you don...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Fulton, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised here. For the money I don't see how it can be beat. Spent two nights here. Recently remodeled rooms. Comfy bed. All desk clerks were helpful. No breakfast but was no big deal to us. Close to highway but noise could not be heard. Overall a very nice and clean property!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas? Share your experiences!