“Good location; Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10610 Automotive Drive, Manassas, VA 20109   |
Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Salem, Oregon
“Good location; Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

First time staying in a Red Roof property. I was not disappointed. It was comfortable, clean and conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. Positives: wood laminate floors (much cleaner than carpet), comfortable bed. Negatives: WiFi was weak (front desk person said it was due to overloaded useage)

Room Tip: Note that there is no breakfast offered and no microwave, refrigerator or coffee maker in the room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
rrimanassas, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay We appreciate your comments on our wood flooring and comfortable beds. I am sorry the Wi-Fi signal was weak. We are in the process of upgrading our band width to improve the Wi Fi signal strength. We hope to see the next time your travels bring you to Manassas.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kent
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a good clean hotel, the rooms are modern, clean and appealing but depending on the type of room you choose you don't get everything. I have stayed in Super 8 hotels and other cheap hotels that don't look as good as Red Roof Inn and every room has got Tea/Coffee making facilities and daily room cleaning service.

At this Red Roof Inn if you book a standard room, you don't Tea/Coffee Facilities and they clean you room every 3rd day. In every hotel I have been to there is always Tea & Coffee in the room and your room gets clean everyday, so I don't know why you have to pay for a more expensive room to get these facilities. Tea & Coffee is available in reception for free, so I don't why they can't provide it in all the rooms!

In the bathroom the extractor fan is loud, you have to make your own bed and take out your rubbish/trash and keep the rooms clean yourself.

Overall apart from the above mention, the hotel has good parking facilities and the staff are friendly and helpful + the location is very good. Restaurants and shops nearby.

May stay again in the future, not sure but will select a different room next time.

Room Tip: If you want In-Room Coffee making facilities, microwave & Refrigerator I recommend going for the...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. I appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns regarding the Red Roof Inn Manassas. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Your feedback is very important to us and hope to better serve you in the future.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were very happy with our room when we arrived. Check in was friendly and fast- and we appreciated being able to check in early. Our room was newly renovated and completely true to the photos on the website. Everything was incredibly neat and clean so we immediately felt comfortable. We were surprised to see an elevator in a motel so that was a perk to help with our bags. If we are back in the area we would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms near the back of the property seemed to be booked for longer stay resisdents so request to...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our renovated clean rooms and great value. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your in Manassas.
Commack, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was in town on business and was looking for a place to stay that was inexpensive but suitable. This hotel offered both and was one of the better Red Roof Inns I have stayed at. I seen on line it recently went thru an upgrade and was impressed. Very clean, well appointed room for the size, free Wi-Fi and right near many eateries. Easy access to major roads as well. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our upgraded rooms. We hope to see you the next time you travel to Manassas.
Barboursville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

It has been probably five years since I stayed at this hotel. I almost vowed from the last time I was here to strike this off my list of "possible" hotels. I had work in the area and was looking for a place to stay when I had read that this hotel had recently gone through an "upgrade". I like the location of this hotel for the work I had in the area and decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did!
Such a change from the last time. Well appointed rooms with hardwood floors, all new flat screens on the wall, new bedding, and the rooms itself remodeled to include microwave and fridge in the business king rooms and others when available, coffeemaker's, iron and ironing boards.
The staff here from the GM on down are friendly and will do whatever they have to do to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a nice place to stay either it be just an overnight, or longer term, they will make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our room upgrade and hospitality. We look forward to seeing the next time you travel to Manassas.
Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

If u r looking for a real cheap place to stay for one night, then go for it but dont ever expect room service. It is located like 30 min drive from the heart of Washington. Completely isolated. We arrived late around midnight and were given room key, and spent like 15 min in cold outside with our baggage trying to guess where our room could be located which was no fun at all.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your response. I appreciate your comments regarding the Manassas Red Roof Inn. I am sorry it took so long to find your room location. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to better serving you in the future.
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife forgot her phone when we left Red Roof in Manassas VA, few days later I emailed them
about the phone, said they could keep the phone, just send me the simcard.
But they send me the phone to Iceland.
Great service
JonG

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments. It was our pleasure to send your phone to Iceland. If your ever in Manassas again we look forward to seeing you.

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas? Share your experiences!