“Good value, Clean Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10610 Automotive Drive, Manassas, VA 20109   |
Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Commack, New York
“Good value, Clean Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was in town on business and was looking for a place to stay that was inexpensive but suitable. This hotel offered both and was one of the better Red Roof Inns I have stayed at. I seen on line it recently went thru an upgrade and was impressed. Very clean, well appointed room for the size, free Wi-Fi and right near many eateries. Easy access to major roads as well. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
rrimanassas, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our upgraded rooms. We hope to see you the next time you travel to Manassas.

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Barboursville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

It has been probably five years since I stayed at this hotel. I almost vowed from the last time I was here to strike this off my list of "possible" hotels. I had work in the area and was looking for a place to stay when I had read that this hotel had recently gone through an "upgrade". I like the location of this hotel for the work I had in the area and decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did!
Such a change from the last time. Well appointed rooms with hardwood floors, all new flat screens on the wall, new bedding, and the rooms itself remodeled to include microwave and fridge in the business king rooms and others when available, coffeemaker's, iron and ironing boards.
The staff here from the GM on down are friendly and will do whatever they have to do to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a nice place to stay either it be just an overnight, or longer term, they will make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our room upgrade and hospitality. We look forward to seeing the next time you travel to Manassas.
Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

If u r looking for a real cheap place to stay for one night, then go for it but dont ever expect room service. It is located like 30 min drive from the heart of Washington. Completely isolated. We arrived late around midnight and were given room key, and spent like 15 min in cold outside with our baggage trying to guess where our room could be located which was no fun at all.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your response. I appreciate your comments regarding the Manassas Red Roof Inn. I am sorry it took so long to find your room location. Thank you again for your response and we look forward to better serving you in the future.
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife forgot her phone when we left Red Roof in Manassas VA, few days later I emailed them
about the phone, said they could keep the phone, just send me the simcard.
But they send me the phone to Iceland.
Great service
JonG

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments. It was our pleasure to send your phone to Iceland. If your ever in Manassas again we look forward to seeing you.
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This Red Roof Inn looks like it has recently been updated. Our Business King room was spotless and well appointed. There was a desk, coffee maker, refrigerator,iron and ironing board, and microwave. And the King bed was very comfortable

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding our former Business King now Superior King room. Thanks again!! We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We are traveling across country and needed a place that allows pets. After some research, we found this place. The outside is what you would expect of a red roof inn: older building, doors that open to the parking lot, some "suspicious" looking characters. Inside was very refreshing. They have completely remodeled the inside with wood (faux) floors, 37" flat screen tv, fridge/microwave, updated bath and fixtures. The linens were clean and the room was clean (although you can smell "dog" in the room that is probably from the rug around the bed). Overall, we were comfortable for a one night stay, our dog was comfy, and they don't charge a pet fee...a bonus. They suspicious folks were clearly harmless. There were no problems and it was very quiet at night. If you are traveling, I would recommend it for a sleepover to rest and continue your travels. But I wouldn't stay longer.

• Stayed May 2013
rrimanassas, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments on our renovated rooms. Red Roof Inn loves pets! We look for to seeing you again when you travel to Manassas.
Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

There is a bit of noise from the contractors but, it was not bad. I thought the room was nice and well appointed. I paid 65 bucks for the room and felt like I got a really good deal.

The decorators and stuff felt new. I had not real trouble

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. So glad you liked our renovated rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Manassas.

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas? Share your experiences!