“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Room had been completely updated and was very clean. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of eating choices are within easy driving distance. It seemed like a busy inn, so I would recommend making a reservation.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
rrimanassas, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see again the next time you pass through Manassas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Marshall, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

In early July, we were victims of a very bad storm that knocked out electricity in thousands of homes and businesses. We searched for hours for a hotel finding all hotels booked solid. We left our name with Jean, the Desk Manager at the Red Roof. She said she'd call us if a room opened up. Even the Inn was having issues with their office systems, but this didn't keep Jean from being both cheerful and helpful in the face of challenges. We were so thankful when Jean called and said "I have a room for you." The room was neat and clean. We could even bring our two dogs. Thank you again JEAN!!

Room Tip: Rooms off streetside are quieter.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
rrimanassas, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad Jeanne was able to secure a room for you after that dreadful storm. I will be sure to commend Jeanne for the outstanding service she provided. Thank you again we appreciate your business.
Penryn, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Although I booked on Priceline and paid, I didn't stay. I drove up and there were a group of people drinking beer on the 2nd floor balcony. Others were running around in their "nighties." Um...left and stayed at a nearby hotel. It didn't feel safe.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
rrimanassas, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for your response. I appreciate your comments regarding the Washington DC - Manassas Red Roof Inn. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apology for the actions of the people you commented about. Thanks you again for your response.
holly springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The room looked freshly redone, was quite nice and included a safe in the room. It smelled fresh and clean. The staff was very nice. I was there on a weekend and it was quiet. The room doors are to the outside and it has an elevator, that was a plus. I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the next time you pass through Manassas.
Provo, UT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I booked my room online about a month before my trip. When I arrived, I was slightly nervous about having exterior doors (I prefer a closed hotel environment), but overall I had excellent customer service and a great stay. I had a king bed, nonsmoking room. As I entered the room, I could smell stale smoke. I called the desk and they moved me into an equivalent room immediately, no questions asked.

My second room was clean and met all of my expectations for both the bed, professional desk (nice bonus I wasn't counting on), and bathroom.

Excellent freeway and food access.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad we were able to immediately take care of the smoking smell issue. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again next time you pass through Manassas.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

This motel seemed newly remodeled and we think they've done an excellent job with it. The bed was comfortable, the flooring was a wood floor with a think plastic laminate, and the shower head was huge with excellent pressure. The LCD TV had HBO and a McDonald's was next door. The room was only $60. Which was quite a bit lower than the other motels in the area even though this motel had a modern updated room which I doubt the others have. Excellent value for the price. Keep in mind that this is still a roadside motel, and there seemed to be one or two sketchy characters about - but that's par for the course in most places of this type. If you're on your way to Shenandoah, this motel is an excellent overnighter.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you the next time you pass through Manassas.
Warren, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Good clean room for family of four. Stayed in for 4 days. A touch smaller than most two bed room's I've been in but not much. No smells. NIce wood laminated floors. Staff was friendly enough. No continental BF just coffee in the entrance area. Vending machines and ice available. Water pressure was very good. WiFi wasn't very good in room 126. Basic cable with 2 HBO channels for TV. Would stay there gain if returning to DC area. Very good value.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you found great value in our hotei. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again the next time your in Manassas.

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas? Share your experiences!