“Second stay good as first” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Second stay good as first”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is the second time we have stayed here and were just as pleased as the first time. The room was nice, and clean. Breakfast is fine. A light bulb was out in the bathroom. We called and someone was up to change within 15 minutes.
Staff at the front desk were very pleasant. Business center computers worked very well. Would not hesitate to stay here again. Very convenient to I-66 and to restaurants and stores. Very busy area. Nice pond out back.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Seoul, South Korea
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Reservation was for a 'King Suite' confirmed and in writing. When checking in at 3:15 PM was not told they changed me to two DBL beds until I mentioned something about a King Suite. I asked what about the confirmed reservation I had and she proceeded to tell me that means nothing. I even asked did I miss something in the fine print, she couldn't answer and arrogantly repeated some canned response about the hotel does the best they can. I really find it hard to believe they couldn't have put me in the room type I reserved being that I checked-in right at 3:15PM on a Tuesday with a practically empty parking lot. Probably should have escalated to management but didn't. I did reserve using a military rate and have heard that since it is lower that the standard rate there may be a bit of $$$$ prioritization based on what rate you pay.

Room Tip: Military/Govt types treated differently because of paying lower rate. Some front desk personnel ext...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is our second stay at this motel but we won't be back for a third. They've become a "pet friendly" motel and our second night we were "entertained" with a barking German Shepard for over two hours. The owner left their dog in the room and went out on the town. After contacting the front desk three times, they finally located the woman owner and she returned about 10:00 PM to quiet the dog. While this dog was barking, it set off two more dogs so it was not a fun time. asked them for a rate adjustment which they did not give us. Our ice machine was out of service on our floor and we had to go to another floor for ice. There was no effort made to repair the ice machine on our floor while we were there. The entrance to the motel was a total mess. Birds are nesting in the overhang over the front door and we had to wade through bird poop to enter the motel. The birds made a mess of our car also, pooping all over it while searching for food for their babies. The breakfast was marginally acceptable. The room itself was comfortable but we feared getting fleas because there doesn't seem to be a segregation of owners with dogs from the rest of the guests. And for some strange reason, there were no towel racks in the bathroom so I had to lay my towel on the floor and then hang it on a door knob in the bedroom area after drying off. All in all, we won't return even though we visit Manassas frequently where we have family members. It was a nice motel but not any more.

Room Tip: We always request a room away from the elevators and ice machine on an upper floor above the second...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
samf5050, General Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We have been a pet friendly hotel since 2001 and still are. I agree with you that it is never comfortable when a pet owner leave his/her pet behind and go out, and we try our best to discourage this at check in... Some people do comply with our rules but others don't, and for those I sincerely apologize. As for the birds, they always come this time of year and then leave within two or three weeks...We spoke to the wild life experts at the Prince William County, but they seem to think that there is no practical solution to this short of shooting them. We do power wash the entrance on a weekly basis to clean the mess they create, though.
Again my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience!
Blacksburg, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The is the worst hotel I have ever lived in. I checked out and forgot my tiffany bracelets in the hotel yesterday morning. Then I called them for my bracelets in the afternoon, they told me that they will ask housekeeper and let me hold on, however!! I held the phone for 15 minutes, they did not answer. So I hang up and call back again. They still did not answer me. Then I use my friend phone to call back. They answered!!! But still let me hold on!!!!! Finally!! Of course I did not get my bracelets back! BAD HORRIBLE HOTEL!!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the lost and found department in our hotel. It does take time to verify whether an item was found or not, especially when the hotel is 100% occupied. The correct procedure was not followed this time which resulted in you being put on hold as opposed to being called, once the verification has been completed. My apologies and I can assure you that a retraining program has been initiated to remedy this situation if it ever occur again in the future. Unfortunately, your bracelet was not found and we did close this case.
Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to accommodate any future needs you may have.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was clean, and had good amenities; hot breakfast included, early and late check-in and check-out, quiet, convenient location. Very accommodating at the front desk for our specific requirements. The only problem was that we were not told that if we leave the "do not disturb" sign on after 10:30 am, our room would not be cleaned AT ALL.We took it off at 11 am, and when we returned around 8 pm, we had to call down for towels and clean pillowcases.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for reviewing or hotel... We have instructed our housekeeping department to make a second sweep of all rooms with a DND at 2pm to make sure that none of the rooms will be missed. My apologies for this mishap, and I want you to know that it was a privilege having you here as a guest in our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, on arrival staff very pleasant.
Upon walking in our room, there was a smell of cigarette smoke. We called front desk, they apologized and changed our room immediately.
They told us room would not be used for 24 hrs. while they purified the air.
Nice area for breakfast, very well attended and more than adequate. Was nice to have Dunkin Donuts available.
Lobby and rooms very nicely done, much different feel from past Comfort stats.
Staff friendly and helpful throughout visit.
Would definitely recommend.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review...It was a pleasure having you in our hotel and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future...Best regards!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were planning on stay here April 18 - 21, 2015 HOWEVER. when we arrived on Saturday my mother in law and husband went inside to check in. AFTER they checked in the front desk lady then informs them that the pool was down for maintenance. This would have been find if it was just us there however I booked this hotel for the pool for my 11 year old. The front desk lady waits until after she had charged our credit card to inform them of the pool. I went back inside asking for a refund. The only reason I booked this hotel was for the pool and she waited until after it was paid for to tell us. Here is another fun fact. Since it was charged on a Saturday we had to wait till late Tuesday before our money was back into our account. This put us really short on funds and prevented us from doing other activities we had planned. It looked like a nice hotel when you walked into the front desk area but we will never know. We went across the street to the Residence inn who gave us a bigger room, had a working pool and for less then what comfort inn was charging.

Room Tip: Call the day before and make sure nothing is down for maintenance
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!