“A nice weekend getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Woodstock, Virginia
“A nice weekend getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was really nice. The lobby was clean and presentable. The girl checking us in was really friendly. The room was nice and big. Very clean too, and even smelt clean. The breakfast was your average continental breakfast, however the area was really big and there was plenty of seating. My only complaint would be the pool area could have been a little cleaner and the hot tub was only luke warm. Other then that I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This hotel is comfortable! The rooms are large, they smell REALLY GOOD, the beds are just right, the pillows are GREAT, and there is plenty of privacy with the added space to get dressed just outside the bathroom. The half wall separating the sofa from the beds is perfect for reading a book or finishing up work.

When I first arrived, Jason (I think was his name), greeted me with a smile. The girl who checked me in wasn't the friendliest person I've ever met BUT, did get me in my room quickly and later said, "You are so nervous. Geeze!", as she rolled her eyes at me lol! Apparently, trying to pay ($1.50) for a pack of approx 20 q-tips, using my room key instead of my debit card was frowned upon.

The view from my room was pleasant! The lobby of this hotel is so inviting and a fire was burning consistently during my entire stay. The exercise equipment was efficient and I was the only one there which as very nice. The pool, although a little rough looking at the bottom with chipped paint and such, was the perfect temperature. The hot tub, with the same paint issue, was equally perfect and the ph level of both was spot on!

Breakfast ... same rubber-like eggs as any hotel I've ever stayed in BUT with a fantastic selection to choose from, who needs eggs!? Excellent selection of juices (including cranberry), cereal, pastries (my reason for needing a full hour workout on day 1), waffles ... and the list goes on.

Cons: *Not so friendly female upon check-in & later that night
*No outdoor pool for those who enjoy a tan
*No envelopes available to leave a tip for the lady who cleaned my room. She was so kind and helpful. She even held the ice button for me.

Pros: EVERYTHING ELSE! I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Manassas and taking the time to share your kind words about our hotel. I am glad to hear that we met or even exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Manassas, Virginia.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you are looking for a place to stay the Comfort Suites manassas Battlefield is your place, It's close to restaurants , movie theaters, places to shop an if you you would like to stretch out a little Washinton DC is 30 mins or less from the hotel. When you return you can unwind down by the indoor pool or in the hot tub. You really can not go wrong in this quiet clean an very friendly run home away from home.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been staying here at Comfort Suites Manassas for some years now almost on a weekly basis. My company sets me up at this hotel. Very clean and very nice rooms. The staff is great they know me on a first name basis and always have my keys ready for me when they see me walking in the door. I recommend this hotel to business travels or even families. Great environment and great location central around many restaurant and local shops.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Charleston, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

With all of the hotels that I have stayed at in my travels with business, this hotel is one I call home. With seeing this hotel every week for awhile, the new renovations to the rooms and interior of the hotel are great. It is located conveniently to I-66 and the good restaurants that are in the Manassas area. It is an easy trip to go and see the sites of DC, and not pay the ridiculous rates of hotels in DC. I have grown to know a lot of the staff. I am treated with the respect of a customer, but also as a friend. I would recommend this hotel for short or long stays.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Front Royal, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here many times. It is a great location around many restuarants and stores. Easy access to route 66. The rooms are updated, seems to be renovated. The staff is always great and willing to help. They have a nice gym located on the bottom floor next to the indoor pool that I take advantage of any time I stay for business, working out on the road some times is tough but I find my self in there alot. I hightly recament this location for anyone visiting the area or for any business travelers like my self.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back great view of a lake
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Luray, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

my boyfriend stays on business on this wonderful hotel so i was invited to stay for valentines weekend... wow how fabulous it was a beautiful gas fireplace was burning as i walked into the lobby... very friendly front desk staff greeted me with a smile... on to my room i went a large room very spacious and CLEAN with a nice fresh clean smell... as i went looking around on the different levels i found on the lower lobby a large heated indoor pool and WOW a hot tub... along with that was a weight room with state of the art equipment. a game room and laundry facilities, i thought this place if off the hook.. after a nice evening the next morning downstairs in the lobby was a wonderful breakfast with waffles fruit eggs meats juice coffee etc. all included. after breakfast when i went back to my room the maids had done a great job and to my surprise Carmen our maid had taken towels rolled them a special way to make HEARTS just for valentines i have never seen anything like it i was truly amazed, to anyone coming to the manasass area to stay this is the place truly one of the best stays i have ever had THANKS TO JASON BHULLER HOTEL MANAGER, MARY AT THE FRONT DESK, AND CARMEN IN HOUSEKEEPING FOR A TRULY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET

Room Tip: pick a room overlooking the lake simply gorgeous
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, February 17, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feed back about our property. I will extend your warm wishes to our staff. We are happy that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!