“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed in the jacuzzi suite. Great service and a great value for the room. You can't beat it. The hotel staff is great and accomidating. There are many good restaurants close by.
We will come back.

• Stayed January 2015
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Scottpass

We hope to see you again soon and Thank you for your business.

Marina Ramos
Guest Relations Manager
703-686-1100

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

From day one the staff has assisted in every matter that I've needed assistance with. They've recently made updates in each and every room. Included is a nice Gym to workout in, an arcade for children to play, and a nice swimming pool with a Jacuzzi. They've upgraded the conference and multiple groups have occupied since then. Attach is a lovely dining area with a fire place and an outside balcony for scenery. This was a great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Razdroof

Thank you and we are sure looking forward to your next visit

We hope to see you again soon and Thank you for your business.

Marina Ramos
Guest Relations Manager
Syracuse, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Room was good - as clean as most hotel rooms --- except for the mirror should be cleaned once in a while. It appeared like someone with acne had been there... Or some other crud was spotted all over the mirror. Pet friendly which is awesome. A little steep at $50 for the stay. Not bad if you are staying several days and can average it down. BUT the dog sh/t all through the grass is disgusting. Presumably part of the $50 goes to having someone clean up the grass once in a while... ya no. What little interaction we had with staff they were friendly enough. Could have been 5 stars but the dog crap is just ridiculous. Probably should have rated it as 2 stars.

Room Tip: Ask reservations if the lawn has been cleaned up. Don't walk in the grass.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave some feed back about our property. Since checking out we have had a staff meeting addressing the issue with Pet waste out side the hotel and have resolved this matter. I hope when returning to the area you will give us another try.
Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What I want readers to know is that I don't take the time to write a bad review based on one experience with any hotel chain...bad things can happen. The reason that I have chosen specifically to write this one is because I have now had two terrible experiences with this specific hotel chain (Comfort Suites) in 2 different states. My room does not have to be perfect...are any of us perfect? I do however expect that my mattress would not have significant stains on it that appear to be past pooling of blood. It could have been something less significant like hot cocoa or red Mountain Dew, but it should not be there for the next guest to see and experience. Unfortunately for me I was here on business and my travel is prepaid by my employer. I didn't have the option to move to the hotel across the street (literally) without prior approval. The staff accommodated my request to be reassigned to another room, but I will be making the request with my travel agency not to book with this specific hotel chain. Each of us has our own experience and I wish you luck in yours if you choose the Comfort Suite in Manassas VA.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Please accept our sincerest apology for the less than perfect stay you encountered during your stay in our hotel recently. . Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience in the future. We will be inspecting all of our mattresses and disposing and ordering new one so this issue does not happen again.
Christiansburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this using the Comfort Inn website while still in Europe so we would have a room when are arrived at Dulles Airport.

Arrived at 10 pm. Our room was ready, only had to show my driver's licence and credit card.

Large room, immaculate, comfortable. The heat was turned off, so it was cool, but quickly warmed up.

Standard breakfast the next morning including sausage patties, tomato/cheese omelate, breads, cereal, etc.

This is the kind of hotel you hate to leave from - not enough time to enjoy the amenities!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 252, just down the hallway from the elevator. Very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable and hope if you are coming to this area you will think of us again.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

This hotel was clean, comfortable and accomodating. Mary allowed us an early check in and late check out which made our stay even better. The breakfast was amazing. They had a wide variety of food and everything was kept up very well. The bed was very comfortable. This was my first stay at this hotel and I will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: The Spa suite was roomy and the whirlpool was relaxing. Ask for a room that's not above the ban...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, December 12, 2014

Thank you for your business and the great comments, specially about Mary!!

Jason Bhuller
Front Office Manager
Lynchburg, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel as we were attending a show at the Kennedy Center and wanted to stay outside the city of Washington. We arrived and checked in very quickly. The lobby area was very attractive with a fire in the fireplace which was a nice touch on a cold day. Our room was extremely large with a King bed and a sofa and the bathroom was also quite large. Everything was clean and neat. Parking is free and just outside the front door of the hotel. All rooms open inside the hotel which I think is more secure. Breakfast is included and had almost everything you could want in a buffet style breakfast. Seating overlooks a lake that is behind the hotel so you have a nice view as you dine. The price was fantastic and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, December 6, 2014

Kind Regards,

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!