“Best Hotel in Manassas, Virginia!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Mount Jackson, Virginia
“Best Hotel in Manassas, Virginia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I thought it was time to give my favorite Manassas, Virginia hotel a shout out and let everyone know what a GREAT place this is to stay!

I have been a LOYAL Choice Privilege Member since 2001 and teeter between the Platinum and Diamond Membership level averaging over 30 days a year in their hotels. This Manassas Comfort Suites is one of the best I have the privilege of frequently staying in when I am in the Manassas, Virginia area.

The customer service representatives are always friendly and helpful, the ladies who maintain the breakfast bar are friendly and do a fantastic job of keeping all the food stocked right up until the last minute breakfast is served, and the cleaning staff always has the rooms well maintained and clean...

The hotel is conveniently located to EVERYTHING and there are restaurants and a new Duncan Donuts within walking distance... It is even a convenient place to stay if you are driving and want to visit Washington, DC... It's far enough out of the city to spare you the crazy high hotel cost, but close enough with easy access right down Interstate 66 to land you in the city within a 30 minute ride..

The hotel frequently host tour groups from China... Having spent about 18 months in Beijing 30 years ago, I enjoy my encounters with them immensely... They are a very friendly people... The hotel provides them with their own breakfast room accommodations though, so there is no concern or trouble with the breakfast area being overrun by the tour group...

If you are traveling to this area I would highly recommend you stay at this hotel and as I said, if you have your own transportation and want a peaceful and cheaper alternative to staying at a hotel in Washington, DC... This would be the place to stay!

To all those who work at the Comfort Suites in Manassas, thank you for making my stays there so enjoyable!

Oh, P.S: They have great Jacuzzi suites at this hotel! :-)

Room Tip: Honestly, I have never had a bad room in this hotel...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This was my first stay in the area. The location is excellent for accessing local restaurants, the campus where my conference was being held, Costco for cheap gas and the interstate highway. My first floor room was comfortable. It had one minor problem, but I left a note at the front desk on my way out in the morning and it was fixed when I returned. Breakfast included meat, eggs, potatoes, cereal, donuts, waffles, fruit, juice & coffee. Not wonderful, but not bad either! At least it was worth eating (unlike my LQ stays in recent years). I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If visiting or just need a great place to stay book a room at Comfort Suites in manassas, you will not be disappointed. The staff from the time you enter the front to the clean quiet an comfortable spacious rooms you will have an enjoyable peaceful stay.

• Stayed November 2014
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for making us your lodging choice when you have so many options in the area. My staff and I are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience! Hope to see you again next year.
Mathews, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We are the Mathews High School Cross Country team and we stay every year when we come up here for the State Meet. Every year we come to the hotel it gets better and better. The rooms are clean, the service is nice, and the free continental breakfast is delicious. The front desk staff is also very helpful. The location works great for us as it is only about 20 minutes away from the State Meet venue but it is also close to many attractions and restaurants in Manassas.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago

We are so glad you enjoyed the sites in Manassas and we hope to see you again real soon

Vineland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the third year in a row that our group has stayed at this hotel. And as always rooms are very clean and comfortable. Our grandkids were able to use the indoor pool and the continental breakfast was good. I would like to thank the whole hotel staff for making our visit a good one. Hope to see you next year.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

For the price I paid, I was expecting a lesser quality of hotel. But I was wrong. I had a clean and spacious room/suite, with a small refrigerator and a microwave, a small sofa, a desk, and a nice TV. I also had a view of a pretty lake, accompanied by Canadian geese. The hotel was in a convenient area, with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. And ther staff went out of their way to accommodate me and my 10-lb. dog.

The only bad thing was the breakfast -- the hot food was very bad. But if you stick with the yogurt and a Danish and fruit and you'll be fine.

I'd go back and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room by the lake -- it's a pretty view.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Essex, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our 1st stop, and choose it because it was easy to get to from the airport also we often stay at Comfort hotels.
Our room was of a good size and very clean, internet was also very good, bed comfy, the only disappointment for me was the "hot items" on offer at breakfast - neither the eggs or bacon were hot or even very warm

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving feedback about our hotel. I will address the issues that you had with some breakfast items to the staff directly. Leaving feedback helps us improve our system here at the hotel and we are always looking for ways to improve. I hope that if in Manassas again you would think of staying with us.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!