“Convenient and elegant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Convenient and elegant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the nicest Comfort Suites I've stayed at. Convenient to the several Civil War sites in the area. The room was well decorated and roomy with a very comfortable bed. Offered a more complete breakfast than most hotels in a spacious dining area.

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel to visit some family/friends that live in the area. I use to stay at this hotel years back before moving out of the area. The rooms are newly remodeled and look great. The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was definitely better than the average from most hotels. They have a indoor pool which is a plus. We really enjoyed our time here and will be staying here again when I come back in the area....

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back they have a amazing view.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave some kind words about our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. I hope you will choose to come stay with us again when you are in the area.
long island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed here with my husband and three year old for one night while visiting family. The room was clean, beds comfortable, and staff was friendly. We chose this hotel because of the price and the convenience of having breakfast in the hotel. The breakfast had a nice variety. We will stay here again the next time we are in the area.

Stayed September 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

It started off at 9 PM with check-in problems that were credit card related. Front desk staff Audrey was calm, very helpful, and between the two of us, we found a solution. I really appreciated her attitude and resourcefulness at a time when I faced an unexpected problem after a very long day! Everything worked in the room; it was basic but clean and comfortable, with everything I needed for my 2-night stay. Staff worked with me for a late checkout, which allowed me to work through the morning from my room and was very much appreciated. I would definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Manassas!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for making us your lodging choice when you have so many options in the area. My staff and I are very pleased to hear you had a positive experience!

Our goal truly is to make everyone feels settled in and assured that they made the right decision.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Mechanicsviile, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

Chose this hotel because of it's convenience to Jiffy Lube Live. It was nice not to have to travel far after a late night of loud music and crowds. Also, the next day, is very close to Manassas Battlefield, and other sights. The hotel is clean and the bed was comfy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Manassas and taking the time to share your kind words about our hotel. I am glad to hear that we met or even exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Manassas, Virginia.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Overall the hotel was very good. Room, linens and bathroom were clean. We arrived late on a Friday to find a wedding reception taking place. Apparently all rooms with King beds are on the same end of the building where receptions are held. We were on the fourth floor so noise was not a problem but the second or third floor could be much louder. I did wake up at 4 AM to hear the people from the neighboring room loudly returning from the party.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Purcellville, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

At check in, the front desk clerk was unfriendly and not welcoming which was a very off putting first impression. The room was spacious, but worn. Our sheets were not the cleanest, and I noticed suspicious brown markings on them. The bathroom was not as clean as I expected either. I will not be staying here again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the unfriendly staff and cleanliness of your room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with both front desk staff and our housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!