“Hotel was very good but beware of weekend events!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
“Hotel was very good but beware of weekend events!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Overall the hotel was very good. Room, linens and bathroom were clean. We arrived late on a Friday to find a wedding reception taking place. Apparently all rooms with King beds are on the same end of the building where receptions are held. We were on the fourth floor so noise was not a problem but the second or third floor could be much louder. I did wake up at 4 AM to hear the people from the neighboring room loudly returning from the party.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, October 27, 2014

We are so sorry for the noise and we do try our best to keep our guests away from our party rooms.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Purcellville, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

At check in, the front desk clerk was unfriendly and not welcoming which was a very off putting first impression. The room was spacious, but worn. Our sheets were not the cleanest, and I noticed suspicious brown markings on them. The bathroom was not as clean as I expected either. I will not be staying here again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the unfriendly staff and cleanliness of your room on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with both front desk staff and our housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Very nice hotel, staff was not particularly knowledgeable about the local area. This makes it challenging for out of towners looking for assistance. Great location for sightseeing locally and in Washington DC. Breakfast was okay not great, more fruit would have been nice. The pool area could use some updates.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Ronald,
Thank you very much for staying with us and we do apologize for not having more fruit on the breakfast Bar. The staff are knowledgeable of the area and we do have new employees still learning our area and I am so sorry your questions were not answered.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we will see you soon again.

Marina
Customer Relations Manager
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This hotel is in a good location and has good features. The pool and hot tub are nice, and the free breakfast is excellent. We had one problem as the fire alarm went off at 8:00 in the morning. When this happened, people casually walked out, but the hotel staff didn't advise anyone on what to do or give any kind of help in the situation. I get the feeling that this happens somewhat frequently.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Manassas.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the fire alarm going off so early in the morning and I am glad it was not a fire, but someone pulled the fire alarm and you are right our staff should have assisted with letting our guests know what to do when a fire alarm goes off. I have shared your feedback with our staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Hampton.

Marina R
Colonial Heights, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The pool is dirty, you can actually FEEL the grease inside of it. The whirlpool is COLDER than the swimming pool and the towels have HOLES, yes, HOLES everywhere! My son found a rusty nail inside the pool. We were there for 3 minutes and we got out. I will NEVER stay in this hotel. The shower in the room was as dirty as the pool. Just across the small lake are two other hotels in which I have not have any issues.

Room Tip: Not in this hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the condition of our pool and towels. I will bring this to the attention to our staff and find out what happened, usually are pool area is in great shape and I do sincerely apologize to you and your family. I will make sure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Marina R.
Manassas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed here in June when we moved our daughter and son-in-law to the area. We chose it for the price,breakfast inclusion and the good reviews. Our room was clean and roomy and the breakfast area was well stocked. The staff was friendly and checking in and out was an easy process. We would stay here again if the price is comparable to this stay.

Room Tip: We faced the parking lot, but it would be nice to have faced the pond.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Marina R, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 17, 2014

Charleston, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stay here from time to time when I am doing business in the area. I really enjoy talking with the friendly staff. They know me my name and treat me like I am very important. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They have a wonderful variety for any taste for breakfast. Check in and out is easy as always. Thanks Jason and Mary!

Stayed July 2014
Mr. Steve
Thanks so very much for the wonderful comments about our hotel.
We love having you at our hotel and thank you for your business.
Thank you for the comments regarding Jason and Mary.

Marina

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!