“Really nice stay and very quiet after a long drive.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Manassas
“Really nice stay and very quiet after a long drive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

First time at a comfort suite hotel and I must say it was way beyond our expectations. Excellent value. Extremely fast check in. Very personable staff. Beautiful lobby. Left too early to enjoy the big breakfast. Would both stay there again and will recommend to our friends.

• Stayed October 2013
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Cartographyisme,
I am so happy you stayed with us here at the Comfort Suites in Manassas.
We work very hard to make all our guests feel special and make this your home away from home.
Thanks for the wonderful comments about our staff and our lobby. Please do come back and enjoy our wonderful breakfast and our wonderful sites in the area.

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

From the moment I walked in the lobby the staff at the front desk greeted me with a smile and even gave me a choice of 3 rooms. That doesn't happen at other hotels. I gave her my preferences and she showed me on a sheet that showed where the 3 rooms were. They had a indoor pool and laundry facilities that I used. Much better that most other hotels chains that I have stayed in and cost less as well. House keeking staff was pleasent every time we passed in the hall or in the lobby. The place was spotless. I could tell that they took great pride in their Hotel. The breakfast was plentiful with many choices. Not your typical two coffe pots and 2 types of danish. They had a great spread with 6 different coffee's, eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, dainsh, muffins, 3 types of bread, beagles, fruit, yogurt, a variety of cereal, milk, juice and a large dining area with a large flat screen TV all of this over looking a lake with a fountain. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Top floor over looking the lake.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
samf5050, General Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Larry:

Thank you very much for the great review you left us on trip advisor. It was our privilege to welcome you in our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to welcoming you again for any of your future lodging needs.
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Recently took another trip to VA from NJ. I had come in September and stayed at the Holiday Inn. It was an okay hotel but standard, typical. The Comfort Suites is a great hotel. It is welcoming, inviting. The room was large. I was sorry I only had to stay one night. I would have loved to take advantage of everything it had to offer. When we checked in, which was nearly 2:00 am, the clerk was attentive, check-in was quick and the room temperature, smell was surprising. Usually when I check in the room has that stale smell and it's hot. But it was just right. The clerk told us at check-in they had free HOT breakfast. And when I went for my morning coffee, they even boiled eggs. Very good service. Great hotel. Will stay there every chance I get when I travel to Manassas.

Room Tip: The suites have a couch and seem much more spacious and they don't have that door that sometimes...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind comments, especially pointing out our hotel is a great hotel. I am pleased to read you found the hotel clean and our team friendly and accommodating. It’s wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and that our hotel has a wonderful clean smell, thanks to our awesome housekeeping department. I hope to see you again soon and hope you can stay longer and enjoy our fitness center and indoor heated pool. We look forward to seeing you soon and welcome you back!
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nice room on 3rd floor M/W,Fridge 2 queen beds and a sofa. Like the sink being seperate from bathing area. Nice fireplace and nice big breakfast area. Like the sliding entrance doors for easy entering with a luggage cart. Great breakfast. Room had a big red spot on the carpet in front of fridge. Probably from spilled red pop.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor, I am glad you had a wonderful stay here with us in Manassas and I hope you visit us soon again. Thank you
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed here at the last minute because the Residence Inn would not accept my dog even though they said they would. I just moved here and was in a pinch so I found Comfort. They were accommodating for me and my dog. I stayed during a biker rally so there was a lot of noise. Not great for me since I was starting a new job that week and had to be up early. They had a band playing in the lobby which was extremely loud. There's a pond next door so the parking lot is full of mean geese and their goose poop everywhere.

Room Tip: Take a high floor in case they have a band playing
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and we did have a convention here which the group took the
whole hotel, but their were a few cancellations and I am glad you found a place for your pet. I apologize for the noise and the loud music. We also power wash our sidewalks because the geese do make a mess at times. I do hope you give us another chance and stay with us again.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

It is really hard to find anything bad to say about this location, even when I have a problem the staff takes care of me by doing what ever it takes to correct the problem, even if it means assisting with a room change late at night. Again, when I have to travel to Northern VA this is my first and usually only choice for a place to call home for the night, even if the location that I am inspecting the next morning is an hour away it does not matter, at least here I know I will be treated with respect and equally. I know my review may not match the stars I give, it is hard for me to say that someone or something is perfect, because no one or no thing is, that is why I don't give 5 stars across the board, if you don't stay here you can only blame yourself, see you again soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your review and I am glad you love it here
at the Comfort Suites. See you soon
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on business. Pretty nice place, fairly new, it appears. Room was large and linens were crisp and appeared recently replaced. Breakfast was typical Choice. Everyone knows the drill.

One problem: Their WiFi was absolutely over-taxed. Anything with a streaming video content or lots of graphics to load on a page was nearly impossible to access. Netflix... Forget it!

Television was Flat-Screen upgrade, but switching channels resulted in a long pause before the new channel appeared. 10 seconds in some cases. Looks like they need to work on upgrading their electronics.

Otherwise, not a bad place to stay. Lots of restaurants around, but a fairly long walk to get to them.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Bizz-Traveler,
Thank you for staying with us here at Comfort Suites. We are so sorry you were having trouble with the WIFI. In the next 30 days we will be up-grading and we are very excited about that and and our cable also has been upgraded and now we do have a lot more channels, and we did have a few things that we had to work out while we were upgrading.
Thank you again and hope to see you soon

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!