“High quality, service, and comfort at bargain prices” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Manassas
“High quality, service, and comfort at bargain prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay here ...the rooms were very roomy and clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was very busy and they handled the hectic front desk with professionalism and courtesy. All of this at a great rate. Bargain price without disciunt service. Definitely a positive experience. Will stay agin whenever in the area and highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were traveling spontaneously and found ourselves in Manassas, VA. We selected this hotel by name recognition. It looked nice and had a vacancy so we booked 2 nights. We were on a motorcycle pulling a trailer and needed somewhere to secure the trailer. The desk person that first night helped us find a room that overlooked a light post in the parking lot we could chain the trailer too. The room was nice and we felt secure. Breakfast in the AM as above average with waffles, eggs and bacon or sausage. Mary at the front desk in the mornings was very helpful with where to go and what to do. We ended up staying 2 more nights!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Thankyou for your comment about Mary she is a joy at the front desk and she make's sure everyone had a great stay. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this property for several concerts at Jiffy Lube Live and have always been treated to a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. The breakfast is also fantastic and includes the delicious fresh waffles along with the standard hot and cold breakfast fare. The breakfast area is a large, open space allowing for a view out of the window lined wall off the lobby. There is also a patio if you wish to eat outside. The front desk staff not only gave us information about ordering a pizza upon our return from the concert, but she actually called for us! This level of service is often a lost art in today's world! Kudos!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff specially Audrey and our hotel. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

A friend and I traveled on motorcycles to an area we had never been to to attend a concert. I selected the hotel based purely on location and chain affiliation. I honestly didn't have huge expectations and just wanted a nice place to relax and start out in the morning. I found a very nice hotel, a very nice staff and a great area. I was surprised at just how nice the hotel is and the pleasant view from the breakfast area. I was greeted very professionally as well. I would recommend to anyone visiting the Manassas area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Gainesville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We travel with a 5-lb Yorkie and very much appreciated the pet friendly policy and atmosphere. Thank you so much. We have stayed at the Comfort Suites in Manassas several times in years past and have never been disappointed. We have even parked a trailer in the back for a few days with no complaints whatsoever. The adjoining lake and its surrounding sidewalk is a great place to walk our dog. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Janice B,
Thank you so very much for the kind words about our hotel and we love our pets also.
I hope to see you again soon and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay.
RIC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Clean, large rooms, quiet (although I did request a top floor room at the end of the hall away from the road). Ricardo, at the front desk was super helpful and professional. Booked a suite so my daughter could go to sleep early. Would absolutely stay there again. Nicest comfort suites I've ever seen.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so very much!! We appreciate your kind words about Ricardo. We're committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.
Olney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable the room was. However, the bathroom water would not turn cold in either the sink or tub; no matter how long I ran the tap it remained lukewarm. The worst thing about the stay was the noise. I was on the second floor apparently with two groups of school-age children who did not appear to have any adult supervision. The first group finally quieted about 10 pm but then the second group of boys arrived and various of them spent the rest of the night running and yelling in the halls, and getting on and off the elevator which was just down from my room and dinged twice every time the door opened. I went out twice and unsuccessfully asked them to be quiet. Finally, at 4.30 a.m., I complained to the front desk. They sent someone up but the kids' behavior didn't change. I finally fell asleep, missed breakfast, and received only $10 off on my charge. The front desk person when I checked out said they were working on how to manage children.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
We kindly would like to thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay with us.
Your feedback is very important for us, and is the best way to improve and provide our clients with our best service.
All your comments and impressions are taken into consideration, following our continuous improvement plan.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for your next reservation and we would be very pleased to inform you about the children occupancy. Its summer time and unforunatley we have groups of children visiting DC and they are usually are very well behaved.
Please except my apology.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!