“Our Stay at Manassas” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Gainesville, Missouri
“Our Stay at Manassas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We travel with a 5-lb Yorkie and very much appreciated the pet friendly policy and atmosphere. Thank you so much. We have stayed at the Comfort Suites in Manassas several times in years past and have never been disappointed. We have even parked a trailer in the back for a few days with no complaints whatsoever. The adjoining lake and its surrounding sidewalk is a great place to walk our dog. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Janice B,
Thank you so very much for the kind words about our hotel and we love our pets also.
I hope to see you again soon and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
RIC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Clean, large rooms, quiet (although I did request a top floor room at the end of the hall away from the road). Ricardo, at the front desk was super helpful and professional. Booked a suite so my daughter could go to sleep early. Would absolutely stay there again. Nicest comfort suites I've ever seen.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so very much!! We appreciate your kind words about Ricardo. We're committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next visit.
Olney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I spent one night at this hotel two weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable the room was. However, the bathroom water would not turn cold in either the sink or tub; no matter how long I ran the tap it remained lukewarm. The worst thing about the stay was the noise. I was on the second floor apparently with two groups of school-age children who did not appear to have any adult supervision. The first group finally quieted about 10 pm but then the second group of boys arrived and various of them spent the rest of the night running and yelling in the halls, and getting on and off the elevator which was just down from my room and dinged twice every time the door opened. I went out twice and unsuccessfully asked them to be quiet. Finally, at 4.30 a.m., I complained to the front desk. They sent someone up but the kids' behavior didn't change. I finally fell asleep, missed breakfast, and received only $10 off on my charge. The front desk person when I checked out said they were working on how to manage children.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
We kindly would like to thank you very much for sharing your comments about your stay with us.
Your feedback is very important for us, and is the best way to improve and provide our clients with our best service.
All your comments and impressions are taken into consideration, following our continuous improvement plan.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for your next reservation and we would be very pleased to inform you about the children occupancy. Its summer time and unforunatley we have groups of children visiting DC and they are usually are very well behaved.
Please except my apology.
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am giving this hotel five stars because for the price we paid, our stay was worth it. We paid 87.00 for the presidential suite. We had a AAA discount and we booked this on the hotel website.. Our room was the size of two rooms, and it had two bathrooms. Our king sized bed was comfortable. But, the blanket felt like burlap. The conference table had a hole on the top of it. If I were using this room for business, I would have been so embarrassed. The hallway noise was loud. The breakfast was okay, and a bit bland. The waffle maker kept beeping and no one would turn it off. That was irritating. I have had better breakfast choices and experiences at Embassy Suites and Residence Inn. I mentioned the damaged table to the front desk and they do not plan to replace it until January of 2014. They apparently are planning a huge renovation in 2014.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns reguarding the blanket and conference table to my attention. We do take your comments and concerns seriously. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. We do hope you stay with us again!
Monticello, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We attended a national conference hosted by this hotel, and they did an excellent job. Marina worked tirelessly to arrange everything and to be sure that everyone was happy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Greensboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed when I stepped into the lobby of the Comfort Suites, particularly after paying what I did for the room. When I advised the front desk clerk that I was traveling alone for a job interview, she gave me a gorgeous king suite on the first floor. The room was massive, and I immediately felt at home. Extremely clean, comfortable bed, big bathroom, nice TV - what more could you ask for? The breakfast the following morning was one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brest, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great hotel, by far the best we've stayed in during our trip in the area. Spotless and spacious rooms, large extremely comfy beds, nice & well-maintained exercise room, fast check-out. The breakfast staff should be commended for its friendliness and availability too - often a disappointment in my experience so worth praising here! Great value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for the kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come again soon.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!