“Great conference hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great conference hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great location for a large get together - easy to find right off I 66, slightly isolated to provide a little privacy and nice surroundings. Management and staff are very accommodating and delivered on on all their commitments. Many restaurants in the immediate area. Front desk was exceptional, always friendly and engaging. Nice rooms cleaned promptly each day by friendly staff. Meeting rooms set up as required without excessive charges for every change or requirement. Would not hesitate to use it again for a large group stay or for personal accommodations.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We were so honored to host the IWMC National Conference-VA Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Your hotel went above and beyond in facilitating our raucous bunch! My husband and I rode our motorcycles 2400+ miles to Manassas and were so impressed with the level of service and the consideration we were provided by your and your staff that on the return trip we ONLY stayed at Comfort Suites! Thank you for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
THE VILLAGES
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here many years ago when our grandson was younger. I chose the hotel because I was familiar with the area and was satisfied with it when we stayed the last time. The staff at the hotel was just as helpful and courteous as the last time. We were completely satisfied with the service and amenities except for the fact that the hotel pool was not available for us this trip. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast area was very adequate and served a variety of food daily. When in the area again, we will definitely choose this Comfort Suites location.

Room Tip: Higher floor is quieter than lower.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff and that is my true goal for all my customers to have a wonderful experience. I hope to see you again soon and thank you so very much!
Hope Mills, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was a very good experience for me and I've stayed at many different Hotels. I drove 25 miles from my destination to stay here because I know Comfort Inn & Suites offers me great value and I got this at a very good price compared to others places. It was set back off the main road and quiet. From the moment I confirmed my reservation (the desk clerk was great), to entering my lovely clean room, I knew I had found a new spot to do my once a month stays. You see, I travel 4 and a half hours from North Carolina so it is important to me to get the best for my budget. I feel I just did.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and away from elevators and hotel traffic
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so very much for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Haymarket, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a great experience with the Comfort Suites in Manassas ! From the first call to the final checkout I was pleased with the service. We had a pool party for our family and friends which was a huge success with everyone. Invited guest said they were happy I selected that hotel and they will be going back in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so very much for staying with us here in Manassas Virgina and I am
so happy you had a wonderful stay. Hope to see you again
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stay at this hotel often. Everyone is very friendly and the hotel is clean and the rooms are quite big!! We will be back again and again!! Can't wait to visit again!!! We come here just to get away for a couple days and it is a great location for us.

Room Tip: We love the hot tub room!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kinds words and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again soon
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very nice hotel - clean, well managed, indoor pool, breakfast. When we had a problem with our room, the manager upgraded us to a nicer suite for no extra charge. Bedding was very comfortable and location, easy to find.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 12, 2013

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!