“Good stop over spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Claysville, Pennsylvania
“Good stop over spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped here on the way to DC with my elderly parents and my wife and found eveything we wanted in an affordable one night stay. Beds were very comfortable, breakfast very good. For a one or two night stop over you can't go wrong here,especially if you can get it under a $100.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know you had a wonderful stay, I love to hear
that my guests were happy here. I hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Mertztown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last week and were impressed with the staff and amenities. We are choice diamond members and when we requested an upgrade, they gave us a whirlpool suite. Also, they allowed me to check out at 1 pm rather than 11 am which was better for my husband's business schedule. Not only are the rooms nice but the water temperature in both the indoor pool and hot tub were just right. The lobby is lovely as well with big comfortable chairs overlooking a large patio for sitting outside on nice days beside a small pond.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
I love to hear that you had a wonderful Stay

Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stay in alot of hotels with my company this location always greats me by Name and welcomes me back. from the front desk to management. Audrey and Mary always make my stay great. the breakfast is nice in the am. I was surprised whn i got a call asking how my room was. what a geat way to treat a guest.

Emry Whitworth

Room Tip: All the rooms are great I have stayed on every floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and the kind words about Mary and Audrey. I am
so happy this is your hotel away from home and want to thank you for
staying with us here in Manassas.
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I brought a student group to this hotel last week and am very impressed and pleased with both the service and quality of the hotel. Check-in went smoothly & fast. You can tell that this is a really well managed hotel. Thank you for taking pride in what you do!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. Its so rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes time to say thank you. We're committed to total guest satisfaction , and we look forward to your next visit
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Mom & 3 sons (17, 15, 9) had no complaints. Desk staff is friendly & personable. I was told they had a large high school group staying while we were there so they put them on one floor & everyone else on higher floors. Lobby is large, relaxing (with gas fireplace) & nicely decorated. There's a large patio off the lobby that looked really nice. Indoor pool is adequate, with a hot tub. Small fitness room with 3 machines & some free weights.

Our room was great. 2 queen beds, small sofa, large tv, fridge & microwave. Everything was clean. Beds were firm and comfortable. Bathroom sink is outside the toilet/tub room which allows more than one person to get ready, but one light switch worked both areas so the outside light comes on whenever someone's using the toilet or shower. The heating unit was pretty quiet & steady so it never bothered us at night. We didn't hear noise in hallway or rooms next to us so it seemed well-insulated & quiet.

Breakfast was your typical Comfort Inn/Suites b'fast ... fresh waffles, fruits, 2 hot main options, breads, doughnuts, muffins, yogurt, cereals, hard boiled eggs, oj, milk ,etc. It was very good & there were plenty of tables.

I'd say that, for a Northern Virginia hotel, this was a pretty good deal. Wednesday night was about $20 more than Thurs night, but still reasonable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Thank you so very much for the great review and I am so happy you had a wonderful stay, I love hearing when guests had a great stay. We work very hard to provide good service and give our very best at all times.
I look forward to seeing you and your family in the near future.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This Hotel has given me excellent service each time that I have used them. If ever there is a problem they always take care of it right away. Its clean, breakfast buffet,nice people to work with. The location is great, about 30 min. to DC

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much and I am very happy you had a great stay. My staff
was was delighted to receive your kind words. See you soon!!!!
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The front desk staff was very freindly and sincerely appreciative of my business. I am a Choice Privledges member and they recognize this every time I check in. The rooms are very roomy and clean. The location is great. There are several restaurants to choose from nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for being a Choice member, we love that our hotel is your home away from home.
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!