“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel has an amazing family environment. The woman at the front desk, Mary, was very helpful and delightful. Everything was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the pool and breakfast while we were there. I'd have to say it was the best hotel experience I have had in awhile.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
PLON57, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time
to give us a review. I am very happy your experience here at Comfort Suites was enjoyable and
we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Keyser, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Have always been friendly at check-in, know me by name. Always ask how things were when I check out. Rooms have always been clean. Just a good environment to stay. Goodie bags are a nice touch. Free breakfast buffet could be upgraded a little.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
MARINA R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments. We love having you stay with
us once a week.
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I always stay at the Comfort Suites when I come back home to visit with my family. I have three children, 6 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. I visit often, however on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter, I have a nice long stay with them and the Comfort Suites. Me and the grandchildren enjoy the pool, jacuzzi, game room, the internet and of course the breakfast at the hotel. The entire staff is very friendly and most helpful all of the time.

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms in the back of the hotel overlooking the pond and the fountains. Great view!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I am so very happy you stay with us here at Comfort Suites when you come to see your grandchildren and we look forward to seeing you very soon. Thank you very much for the wonderful words about our staff.
Clayton, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a couple of months ago while traveling with my pets. Traveling with pets can be a challenge because lots of hotels don't allow pets and most that do are not always the cleanest and kept up well. This hotel though was very clean and well kept up and was a great place in Manassas if staying with pets. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was above average for a free hotel breakfast. The staff was friendly. The hotel is also smoke free, which I feel is also a plus. The only thing I would change about this is to have a designated smoking area outside that is not at the front entrance.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
to receive your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is a friendly enviornment. The front desk was very helpful and the people working it are amazing. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. They also had the best coffee for me to start my day!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for your kind words, we look forward to
your next visit. Your're right we do have the best coffee.
Bath, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My best friend and I met halfway to have a girlfriends weekend, she is from Pa. and I am
from NC. We had an awesome weekend shopping , eating out and enjoying the pool and
jacuzzi at the hotel. The breakfast was awesome, best waffles I have ever eaten. The hotel was very clean and the staff was great. Mary checked us out and she is the nicest person an a asset to this company. We will be back next year again.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay here most everyweek and they treat me like I am somone. The basic and most wanted itmes are here and very easy. Pool and hot tube to relax the stress from the day go away.
very acessable and easy to get to

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Mr. G for your kind words and it makes me happy when a guest can relax in
our hotel after a long day and feel like this is your second home. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!