“Pet Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Clayton, North Carolina
“Pet Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a couple of months ago while traveling with my pets. Traveling with pets can be a challenge because lots of hotels don't allow pets and most that do are not always the cleanest and kept up well. This hotel though was very clean and well kept up and was a great place in Manassas if staying with pets. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was above average for a free hotel breakfast. The staff was friendly. The hotel is also smoke free, which I feel is also a plus. The only thing I would change about this is to have a designated smoking area outside that is not at the front entrance.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
PLON57, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
to receive your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel is a friendly enviornment. The front desk was very helpful and the people working it are amazing. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. They also had the best coffee for me to start my day!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
MARINA R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words, we look forward to
your next visit. Your're right we do have the best coffee.
Bath, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My best friend and I met halfway to have a girlfriends weekend, she is from Pa. and I am
from NC. We had an awesome weekend shopping , eating out and enjoying the pool and
jacuzzi at the hotel. The breakfast was awesome, best waffles I have ever eaten. The hotel was very clean and the staff was great. Mary checked us out and she is the nicest person an a asset to this company. We will be back next year again.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay here most everyweek and they treat me like I am somone. The basic and most wanted itmes are here and very easy. Pool and hot tube to relax the stress from the day go away.
very acessable and easy to get to

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Mr. G for your kind words and it makes me happy when a guest can relax in
our hotel after a long day and feel like this is your second home. We look forward to your next visit.
Alexandria VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great place to stay as long as it's not tour group season. Unfortunately for me, there are SEVERAL tour groups here tonight and I'm sitting amidst a block of rooms booked to a Chinese tour group (there's a Chinese tour group here every time I've stayed), but this time there seem to also be at least two separate tour groups of middle school students (spring break) and they run AMOK up and down the halls, semi-talking and semi-yelling, slamming doors, etc. to all hours. So, if it's tour group season (spring break, memorial day, 4th of July, labor day, etc), I would HIGHLY recommend splurging for a more upscale hotel and avoid this place. But if it's not tour group season, this is a very good place to stay and is highly recommended. I would rate this hotel excellent or very good, but with all of the non-stop noise, I can only rate is "good" this trip. (I've checked out of hotels and gone to another hotel for this amount of noise in the past).

Room Tip: Stay away from the center of the hotel near the elevators. The constant (and LOUD) DING of the elev...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our tour groups and the noise on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Manassas. Once again please accept my apology.
Manassas, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stay at this location on a regular basis. I must say the best part is the staff. They are all very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. They always acknowledge you when you pass and like to converse with you. Marina Ramos is very friendly and outgoing and it always feels like I'm talking to an old friend when I see her. Unfortunately I can not recall the names of all of the front desk but they are all wonderful. This hotel is also pet friendly which is a must for me. The lobby is very inviting and the rooms are spacious. Each room has a living area with a couch and table that makes it feel like home. The microwave and fridge and very convenient so I don't have to constantly go out. They also provide a delicious hot breakfast. The beds are very comfortable and it is always clean. The towels and bedding are very soft. There is also a pool, hot tub, and game room and laundry on site. All of this for a great price! I won't stay anywhere else. I'm very very pleased with the service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thats what I like to hear "that this is your place and is comfortable like home"
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. We are committed to total guest satisfaction and we look forward to your next stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The greatest place on earth mary ,marina and audrey took great care of me this is definitely my hotel of choice when im in town ..the rooms are great the service was great the place is clean and the other guest were very friendly and respectful

• Stayed March 2013
We are so pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with the genuine care that we strive to provide to all of our guests. We thank you so very much for your kind words.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!