“issues corrected & personally checked on” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Staunton, Virginia
“issues corrected & personally checked on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great hotel with great rates in a convenient location. Unfortunately for my first (of 2) stays, my reservation mysteriously disappeared causing me anguish & them confusion. Alisa was a great help rectifying the situation and getting me into a room. There were a few other minor issues, but none worth whining about and ALL were personally confirmed corrected by the manager Marina Ramos. She treats this hotel as if it were her own house and is serious about the guests enjoying their stay entirely.

Room Tip: I had a King room facing the "West" (lake out back). Quite and could not hear any highway...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Kevin W
Thank you so very much !!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Joao Pessoa, PB
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed for only one night with my brother and sister. The hotel is comfortable, the room is very nice and clean, as is the bathroom. We enjoyed a great meal at breakfast and the three of us were very pleased with everything. We would definitely return!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
MARINA R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you we love to hear that your stay was great, we work very hard to make every guest feel like our hotel is their home away from home.
We hope to see you again very soon
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We've been using the Comfort Suites for over 3 years now for all our business meetings. They're flexible, personable and very friendly and meet all our needs. I would definitely recommend them! We have a great relationship with Oscar, he's always up to the challenge for our last minute classes or cancellations due to weather. The Team is very happy with this location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words, hope to see you for future meetings.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Every time I stay here, everyone is always helpful. Everyone from Marina Ramos (Front Office Mgr) on down always try to accommodate my needs and requests.
Whether it is a certain type of room, location of room, or getting a late check-out, the staff always come thru for me.
Everyone is also very friendly towards me.
I would always recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind words, its always so nice to see you and I look forward to your next visit.
Gordonsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been staying 1 to 2 nights a week every week since being transfered to work in the Northern part of the state over a year and a half ago. I have been treated with the upmost respect and everyone knows me by name. They are a great bunch of professionals, and the rooms are always clean and ready when I come in from a long day. I recommend this Hotel to all of my co-workers, family and friends when they need a place to stay.. A+++++++ Thank you for making me feel at home away from home. I will not stay anywhere but Comfort Suites in Manassas Va!

Room Tip: all the rooms are clean and ready at check in.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your business, we love having you here and we are so happy this is your home away from home. Thank you for the kind words about A+++++
See you very soon!!!!!!
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We recently had a Baby Shower at this location and everything turned out GREAT. Oscar is awesome and the staff exceeded our expectations! The Manassas B Meeting room was exactly what we needed. Everyone had a great time. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for letting us host your meeting and having a great time. Let us know when we can
book another meeting with you in the future
Universtiy City, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

For the past four years I have hosted one and sometime two multiple day meetings at this hotel. I find them very supportive for my needs with good connections with quality food service providers for lunches. The guest rooms are comfotable and clean, and at a very reasonable rate. The hotel's sales manager was very supportive for my needs during my last hosted meeting when I had a few extra guests who needed overnight lodging at his hotel.

If you are looking for one night to stay, or a place to host meetings, this is a great place in a very easy to find location just off I-66.

Room Tip: Any room is comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words and we hope to book a future meeting with you.

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!