“Great Location to Host Meetings” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Universtiy City, VA
“Great Location to Host Meetings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

For the past four years I have hosted one and sometime two multiple day meetings at this hotel. I find them very supportive for my needs with good connections with quality food service providers for lunches. The guest rooms are comfotable and clean, and at a very reasonable rate. The hotel's sales manager was very supportive for my needs during my last hosted meeting when I had a few extra guests who needed overnight lodging at his hotel.

If you are looking for one night to stay, or a place to host meetings, this is a great place in a very easy to find location just off I-66.

Room Tip: Any room is comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for the kind words and we hope to book a future meeting with you.

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Cockeysville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I travel a lot and favor Choice Hotels. I normally try to book Comfort Suites and I can tell you from my experience, you can't go wrong here. The Manassas property will become my home in that part of Northern Virgina.

Room Tip: No complaints just a good place to stay!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us on Trip Advisor! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!
Methuen, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This property is not only great for business travelers but for families as well. The overall cleanliness is superb. A truly well managed property. Warm welcoming staff and the location is convenient to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed over there and my is so peakey about cleanliness and she was so happy clean room good breakfast nice exterior well maintained can't complain about any thing , look forward to stay at this place again

• Stayed January 2013
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Cedartown, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I got this room on Hotwire for last minute inauguration plans! There is free wifi, rooms are spacious, and there is a pull out sofa in the room. There is also a microwave and fridge. Plenty of restaurants and stores close by! There is even a chucke cheese across the street !

• Stayed January 2013
Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I chose to stay at the Comfort Suites Manassas during a recent visit to the area because I was traveling with my dog. This hotel is clean and I saw no signs of animal stains or smells. Overall, I found this hotel to be pleasant, although I must give fellow travelers a few small caveats. Firstly, the pillows must have been designed for the dogs because they are very small, about half the size of a normal pillow. You get four ½ size pillows per bed, but I would have much preferred two normal (human) size pillows. Also, the light in the water closet and the sink area are on the same switch. So, if you need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, you run the risk of waking others in the room when you turn on the light for the WC because it turns on the sink light at the same time. This problem is easily solved by moving the floor lamp to the bathroom, although you will have to unbraid the cord for the lamp, which like all cords in the room is elaborately braided for some reason. The braiding appears to have no effect on the functioning of the cords. In short, I would recommend this hotel to others travelling in the area, particularly those with pets. All of my qualms are minor and should not overshadow the fact this is a clean, pet friendly, and conveniently located hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I needed to rent a Banquet room for a re-pass. This is when family gets together after a funeral. Mr. Silva and staff were great with assisting us with all our needs. We also had some family stay at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!