“Excellent stay cannot complain about any thing” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Manassas
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Excellent stay cannot complain about any thing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed over there and my is so peakey about cleanliness and she was so happy clean room good breakfast nice exterior well maintained can't complain about any thing , look forward to stay at this place again

• Stayed January 2013
Marina R, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. This brings a smile to my face, as our ultimate goal is always to make sure that each guest has an amazing experience the moment they arrive on property. Our team will be excited to see this. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Cedartown, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I got this room on Hotwire for last minute inauguration plans! There is free wifi, rooms are spacious, and there is a pull out sofa in the room. There is also a microwave and fridge. Plenty of restaurants and stores close by! There is even a chucke cheese across the street !

• Stayed January 2013
Rockville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I chose to stay at the Comfort Suites Manassas during a recent visit to the area because I was traveling with my dog. This hotel is clean and I saw no signs of animal stains or smells. Overall, I found this hotel to be pleasant, although I must give fellow travelers a few small caveats. Firstly, the pillows must have been designed for the dogs because they are very small, about half the size of a normal pillow. You get four ½ size pillows per bed, but I would have much preferred two normal (human) size pillows. Also, the light in the water closet and the sink area are on the same switch. So, if you need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, you run the risk of waking others in the room when you turn on the light for the WC because it turns on the sink light at the same time. This problem is easily solved by moving the floor lamp to the bathroom, although you will have to unbraid the cord for the lamp, which like all cords in the room is elaborately braided for some reason. The braiding appears to have no effect on the functioning of the cords. In short, I would recommend this hotel to others travelling in the area, particularly those with pets. All of my qualms are minor and should not overshadow the fact this is a clean, pet friendly, and conveniently located hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I needed to rent a Banquet room for a re-pass. This is when family gets together after a funeral. Mr. Silva and staff were great with assisting us with all our needs. We also had some family stay at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Alexandria VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is definitely NOT your father's Comfort Suites. Hotel is of newer construction with a spacious living room-like lobby area, and very home-like breakfast area. I had to check out before the free breakfast was served. The wireless internet dragged occasionally, but was only a minor annoyance, which was more than made up for by the fact that internet access is free for guests. Nice flat-screen TV in the room with a broad selection of channels (much more than the usual 3 or 4 networks and 15 news channels!) Very comfortable bedding. My only real criticism would be small work desk - just my laptop and mousepad took up about 90% of the working desk surface area, but I managed! There are innumerable dining and shopping options very nearby to the hotel, a few within walking distance. And Mary deserves special mention - she was working at the front desk when I arrived and her cheerful and welcoming disposition definitely made me feel as much a guest as a customer, which is sadly often a lost art in the contemporary hospitality industry. I'd DEFINITELY come back to this place for my next trip to the area. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There are no "bad rooms". One side of the hotel faces a very quiet street, and the other...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
samf5050, General Manager at Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for this outstanding review. We enjoyed your staying with us and await the pleasure of welcoming you again. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Manassas, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stay here regularly, as much as 4 times a month to as little as 0 to 1 since Feb 2012.
Everyone is very nice and will do anything they are ask to do. They make me feel very at home to say the least. Nice quiet area but close enough to get anything you want or need.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I only stayed here one BUT I will return again for sure. Staff was helpful and rooms were clean and fresh. I would recommend any of the Choice Hotels BUT I tend to stick with the Comfort line. If there is ever an issue -- trust that they will resolve it quickly and efficiently.

Room Tip: Rooms over the lake have pretty views.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park? Share your experiences!