“Favorite restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 250 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: A great place to enjoy the unique dining experience on hibachi grills, delicious sushi dishes, and authentic Japanese cuisine. Learn more at our website.
“Favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Great restaurant to take kids, in laws, date nights for a little show. Also love their sushi with fried crab or shrimp with avocado. Or just for lunch just because. I love the shrimp box which come with grilled and fried shrimp, appetizer of fried sweet potato, zucchini, broccoli, vegetable California roll, rice, side salad. Great food, big portion, reasonable price, friendly staff. I go at least once a week.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Manassas, Virginia
“Run-of-the-mill hibachi steakhouse...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really wish I had a more glowing review, but regrettbly I dont. I will say this though, I am seeing so many reviews that are glowing about the sushi, that I will go back and give it one more shot.

That being said, the sushi was my complaint. I love sushi, and have struggled to find GOOD places near Manassas that I could frequent. I went the week this place opened (ok, so 2 years or so now, maybe 3) and I could not eat my order. I could smell the fish when I opened the to-go container, which told me it was either not the best quality or freshness, and there was so much rice and so little fish it was an insult to pay for it.

But, the soup/salad/hibachi steakhouse portion was good. Nothing special to separate it from the taste or type of foods at other Japanese steakhouses. No complaints there at all. I got tired of going to Akasaka where the customer service sucks worse than the sushi.

Like I said, its been a good while since I have been, and maybe they have improved. You all have my word I will try this place once again and update my reivew later if need be!

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Our go-to sushi place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We used to go to Bamboo on Centreville Rd, and we were so sad when that restaurant changed management and we saw a drop in quality... So it was a relief to find another sushi place that has great quality, friendly staff, and good prices. If you sit at the sushi bar, you are likely to get a free sample of something or other. :) We've also done the grill side of the restaurant, which is great. Best scallops I've ever had at a Japanese steakhouse.

Visited February 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“Great Entertainment and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We took friends of ours with a child here. The cook was able to keep the kids at the table entertained while cooking up a marvelous feast for us. My wife and I have frequented other establishments like this and this place just seemed to give more of an effort for a relaxing evening out with friends.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northern Virginia
“best sushi in Manassas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The sushi is very good here. It is high quality. There is also hibachi. There are two sides to the restaurant, one with the hibachi and other with tables for the sushi. Or you can sit at the center bar and watch them make the sushi. The staff is very friendly so the service is excellent and it's very clean.

• Visited August 2011