“Our go-to sushi place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 232 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner
Description: A great place to enjoy the unique dining experience on hibachi grills, delicious sushi dishes, and authentic Japanese cuisine. Learn more at our website.
Manassas, Virginia
“Our go-to sushi place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We used to go to Bamboo on Centreville Rd, and we were so sad when that restaurant changed management and we saw a drop in quality... So it was a relief to find another sushi place that has great quality, friendly staff, and good prices. If you sit at the sushi bar, you are likely to get a free sample of something or other. :) We've also done the grill side of the restaurant, which is great. Best scallops I've ever had at a Japanese steakhouse.

Visited February 2012

Winchester, Virginia
“Great Entertainment and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We took friends of ours with a child here. The cook was able to keep the kids at the table entertained while cooking up a marvelous feast for us. My wife and I have frequented other establishments like this and this place just seemed to give more of an effort for a relaxing evening out with friends.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northern Virginia
“best sushi in Manassas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The sushi is very good here. It is high quality. There is also hibachi. There are two sides to the restaurant, one with the hibachi and other with tables for the sushi. Or you can sit at the center bar and watch them make the sushi. The staff is very friendly so the service is excellent and it's very clean.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I was craving sushi while visiting my sister. I was pleasently surprised that this restaurant was hibatchi and sushi making it appropriate for my non sushi family members to come and eat. The sushi was fresh and the staff was friendly. Would definitely return. The prices were reasonable and there was hardly a wait for the food to arrive. Definitely a restaurant to visit if you are in Manasses.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Food & Service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I love this place! I'm not a sushi person so I can't comment on that either way but their Hibachi is incredible. The fried rice is delicious, mostly because they put "yum yum" sauce in it (not a dish for the health conscious) and their steaks are always cooked exactly as ordered. I have gotten the occasional over-cooked shrimp, usually when someone at my table has ordered chicken (the chef tends to push the shrimp to the side and forget about them as he cooks the foods that take longer, like chicken). The staff couldn't be nicer if they tried- very attentive with drinks and clearing empty plates/bowls/etc. This place is usually one of my top choices for a fun dinner out. The Hibachi show seems to be pretty standard at most Japanese restaurants I've been to, and the same is true here.

• Visited May 2011